Will Season 50 of Sesame Street premiere in 2020 instead of 2019?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I believe it's still in the writing stages, so you never know how long that can take.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, movies like these can take anywhere between a year and seven years to start filming. So, you never truly know what's cancelled and what's not. I remember the Paddington movie was announced all the way back in 2007, and I think The Muppets took about three or four years to finish writing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I believe it's still in the writing stages, so you never know how long that can take.
Yeah, that's true. Paperwork in my opinion is always the worst part of creating a TV show/movie, at least when it comes to coming up with schedules and creating a budget. I prefer actually getting down to filming and editing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unless I have other people working with me on a project, I usually forego scripts altogether and just wing it - feels more genuine and spontaneous that way.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I find drawing storyboards helps out alot more, because you at least have an idea of what you want your shots to look while when you write down the dialogue.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
How could you possibly get into the vault without getting caught?
1) that was just pure sarcasm/me being a wise guy,

2) if you want to get into that subject, here's a possibility:

On the off chance, you could intern at the workshop and they give you a special key to unlock the vault and spend days taking whichever episodes you want and digitizing them, or if you know how to be stealthy, pick at the lock and do the previous step mentioned. I don't recommend it but there's your answer.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Thread bump. Several weeks ago, just for the heck of it, I decided to Google "Sesame Street 50th Anniversary". I didn't think anything was going to pop up, but lo and behold...

www.licensingsource.net/its-a-brand-new-day-on-sesame-street/

So, yes they do have some awesome sounding plans. I hope they give us more details within the next several months...or at least sometime before the end of this year!