Muppets Live at the Hollywood Bowl September 8-10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
How about we talk about what songs we hope they'll sing at the concert? Someone on YT says they want Matt's Robin to sing Bless Us All and that'd be great. I'd love to hear Piggy sing Never Before. Because after hearing Eric's awesome performance of Something So Right, I wanna hear Piggy sing Never Before and actually hit all the notes without going off-key.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yes it is and sounds terrific, also

http://www.toughpigs.com/hollywood-bowl-deets/

More details about the show. Sounds like it's gonna be really good and I'm sad I won't be there, hope people are able to get some sort of video or they record it
:excited:This sounds amazing! Looks like this will officially be another Muppet Show live type thing. Can't wait to hear the newer performers sing older songs. Can't wait to see everyone perform, especially The Electric Mayhem (hopefully). Also, new chapters of Pigs in Space and Veterinarian's Hospital, I wonder if that means we'll finally get the last of those Pigs in Space videos. Also, unless there's some other video with Kermit promoting it, I think it's safe to assume this will be Matt's debut.

Does anyone know if this will be live streamed anywhere?

Aagh, I know i'm kind of changing the subject a lot but this whole thing looks amazing and i'm just so froggin' excited! :excited:

EDIT: Also, something I overlooked, "...some Muppets who have not been seen since their appearances on The Muppet Show over 35 years ago." As Baby Bear would say, vewwy intwiguing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.