For when you're feeling down...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Nothing like a picture that makes me smile from one of my favorite classic sitcoms:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I swear, just search for animated shorts on Youtube and you will not be disappointed. There are so many amazingly creative shorts out there, and they're beautifully animated, funny, some of them are sad. But, each of them are told from a different animators' perspective, so all of them are unique, and many are very relatable. They tell stories of loneliness, joy, loss, dating, and even complete nonsense. As a writer and an artist, watching them in my spare time has become one of my favorite things, and they really help get my creative juices flowing:

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My favorite teacher came over my house and I was so excited. She gave me a card along with a small gift and a big huge hug.

And get this. Me and my teacher are going on a date to Dunkin Donuts later on in the summer! It's going to be just me and her going in the car to somewhere nice.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Whenever you feel sad or upset, watch any episode of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. I guarantee you will laugh. Well, if you like random humor, that is. But seriously, it's so silly and random that even the most grumpy and stubborn person would laugh at it.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Everyone, ignore the other posts in this thread. Whenever you feel sad or upset, Maiden is what you need.

:big_grin:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Whenever you feel sad or upset, watch any episode of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. I guarantee you will laugh. Well, if you like random humor, that is. But seriously, it's so silly and random that even the most grumpy and stubborn person would laugh at it.
That show basically sums up Japan.... Or a good portion of it.