Muppets Courtyard Area coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

goldenstate5

Reaction score
Hearing the restaruant will be quite something. WDI is on a roll right now with Muppets stuff. If only the show was this dead-on.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Here is the first video. Honestly, I'm a bit underwhelmed. I mean, any Muppet presence in the park is appreciated, but it feels like they made a pizza joint, and just slapped the name "Rizzo" on it. There are very few muppet items around the place, and it all seems kind of bland. I was hoping there would be rats (either animatronic or posers) positioned around the restaurant, and a Rizzo presence of some sort, but aside from a couple picture frames, there isn't much muppety-ness to it. But hey, maybe I'm just being picky.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You should check out the article regarding PizzeRizzo's opening posted over at toughpigs.com, it goes into greater detail about he décor an overall Muppetiness.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And now a year later, this thread could be retitled as "Muppet Courtyard Area leaving Disney's Hollywood Studios". According to toughpigs.com, the courtyard area will be renamed Grand Avenue while the courtyard itself will be Grand Park, with Muppet*Vision 3D and PizzeRizzo's staying but the Muppet presence in the parks dwindling even more. :frown:

pjtoadie

Reaction score
And now a year later, this thread could be retitled as "Muppet Courtyard Area leaving Disney's Hollywood Studios". According to toughpigs.com, the courtyard area will be renamed Grand Avenue while the courtyard itself will be Grand Park, with Muppet*Vision 3D and PizzeRizzo's staying but the Muppet presence in the parks dwindling even more. :frown:
I know! However if the rumored Muppets/Star Wars show becomes a reality then that'll be good!

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Kiss the attraction and the restaurant goodbye within the year.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
"Oh but don't worry! Muppet Vision is here to stay!"

Sure, Disney.
You think they'd change PizzeRizzo just after one year of being open?
It would be SO easy to rebrand. It is very loosely Muppet Themed. All they would have to do is take down some of the artwork, and put up a new sign. Much to my disappointment, I have to side with DarthGonzo