Confessing Fears

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
If I went into all the things that used to scare me when I was little, we'd be here all day. Let's just say, I was frequently compared to Chuckie Finster. But, a few things I was afraid of were:
  1. The sound of the toilet flushing (until I was three).
  2. Going in the pool (still not completely over that).
  3. Heights. Even very small heights like being one or two steps up a lattter used to freak me out. Being on a swing was terrible for me, couldn't do that 'till I was almost seven.
  4. Bugs, except for worms.
  5. The fear of someone jumping out and scaring me, which was legit because my older sister loved doing it to me all the time.
  6. Dogs.
  7. Birds.
  8. Squirrels
  9. Animals

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Earlier I was watching a completely innocent non-horror movie (it was The Simpsons Movie) and suddenly my mind conjured up memories of this unusual, but eerily familiar beast out of nowhere. I have absolutely no idea what show/movie/video game/commercial, etc. this thing is from but it's been on my mind ever since. I can't remember too many details, but all I remember is that he looked like Olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple, had an all white humanoid face, and talked in a loud booming robot voice almost reminiscent of the Daleks from Doctor Who. I thought that this creature may be made up at first:my mind basically thinking up a Big Lipped Alligator Moment, but the terror I feel when I think of it is WAY too real. The thing is:I literally get goosebumps and shivers down my spine every time I think of this thing. Maybe it was just some weird nightmare I had when I was little or a false memory, but does anybody know of a fictional creature that matches that description? If it is real, I'm just curious to know why my mind randomly thought of it during The Simpsons and has dwelled on it ever since.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Speaking of monsters, I know that they were trying to teach kids that monsters are sweet and not terrifying, but maybe whoever made this show shouldn't have shown THESE things on a kid's channel late at night:

I know that they were made with good intentions and I can appreciate the effort, but I found these guys extremely disturbing and all they did was make it harder for me to sleep at night

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Speaking of monsters, I know that they were trying to teach kids that monsters are sweet and not terrifying, but maybe whoever made this show shouldn't have shown THESE things on a kid's channel late at night:

I know that they were made with good intentions and I can appreciate the effort, but I found these guys extremely disturbing and all they did was make it harder for me to sleep at night
Weird. 0_0 What show are they from?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Weird. 0_0 What show are they from?
It's called Wee 3. I don't even get how any adult could think for a second that kids would find that entertaining. Apparently, a lot of other people agree with me. The YouTube comments speak from themselves.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Earlier I was watching a completely innocent non-horror movie (it was The Simpsons Movie) and suddenly my mind conjured up memories of this unusual, but eerily familiar beast out of nowhere. I have absolutely no idea what show/movie/video game/commercial, etc. this thing is from but it's been on my mind ever since. I can't remember too many details, but all I remember is that he looked like Olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple, had an all white humanoid face, and talked in a loud booming robot voice almost reminiscent of the Daleks from Doctor Who. I thought that this creature may be made up at first:my mind basically thinking up a Big Lipped Alligator Moment, but the terror I feel when I think of it is WAY too real. The thing is:I literally get goosebumps and shivers down my spine every time I think of this thing. Maybe it was just some weird nightmare I had when I was little or a false memory, but does anybody know of a fictional creature that matches that description? If it is real, I'm just curious to know why my mind randomly thought of it during The Simpsons and has dwelled on it ever since.
I have weird news about this one. Apparently, I was thinking of this thing from Courage:

The problem is:My mind got almost every detail of it wrong. He doesn't talk and resembles a human more so than Olmec. I saw it in a YouTube Poop this morning and I almost instantly recognized this creature. This is definitely the one, :big_grin:.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
It's called Wee 3. I don't even get how any adult could think for a second that kids would find that entertaining. Apparently, a lot of other people agree with me. The YouTube comments speak from themselves.
Huh. Never heard of it.
I have weird news about this one. Apparently, I was thinking of this thing from Courage:

The problem is:My mind got almost every detail of it wrong. He doesn't talk and resembles a human more so than Olmec. I saw it in a YouTube Poop this morning and I almost instantly recognized this creature. This is definitely the one, :big_grin:.
Like I said before in this thread, I always thought that thing was a deformed version of Squidward.