The New New Quote Thread

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
ALF: My big thing is I can't get over the humans' obsession with celebrities. Everybody wants to know about celebrities. Who cares? Don't they have lives of their own to be worried about? Who cares about who broke up with who, who went to rehab?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
"You look like Mary Poppins."
"Is he cool?"
"He** yeah, he's cool."
"I'M MARY POPPINS, Y'ALL!"
- Peter and Yondu, Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
From ALF's Hit Talk Show.
ALF: I wanna give you folks a break from that drivel that's out there on TV. I think it is anyway. (Audience cheers) That big show CSI, now they got CSI Miami, and then they got CSI New York. I figured out what CSI stands for: Copying Same Idea! (Audience cheers) I'm fed up with it. I'm fed up with this reality TV too. The Apprentice, what's that all about? What's the big deal, the winner gets to work for Donald Trump? What they don't tell you is part of the job description includes feeding and walking his hair 3 times a day. (Audience cheers)

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
"Some day you'll wake up and you'll say "who's that old woman in the mirror?" And then she'll punch you and you'll say "that's not a mirror, that's an open window."

-Lillian Kaushtupper

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Number 6: Where am I?
Number Two: In the village.
Number 6: What do you want?
Number Two: Information.
Number 6: Whose side are you on?
Number Two: That would be telling. We want information... information... information!
Number 6: You won't get it!
Number Two: By hook or by crook, we will.
Number 6: Who are you?
Number Two: The new Number Two.
Number 6: Who is Number One?
Number Two: You are Number Six.
Number 6: I am not a number; I AM A FREE MAN!
~ The Prisoner

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"You guys are late! If you're late again, you'll be sitting there picking your nose!"

-my (ugh, god-awful) visual design 2 instructor when two students showed up late for a quiz.... Literally, you could show up right when the quiz is being handed, nope, you can't take it. :rolleyes:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Keep in mind this is a parody and doesn't necessarily reflect the way Frank would really answer these questions.
Steve Swanson: Dear Frank Oz, why don't you like the Muppets anymore? We Muppet fans really like the Muppets, and we really like you. You're such a great performer and we just wanna hear more of your interviews and videos and things talking about Jim Henson and the Muppets. That'd be great. You're great. With love, the Muppet fans.
JD Hansel in a voice that sounds like Bert and Sam Eagle mixed: Dear Muppet fans, I don't know. I don't really think that many people would care. I'd rather just forget about that for awhile and talk about film directing instead. Signed Frank Oz.
Steve: Dear Frank Oz, but we do. We do care. There are a lot of us who care. We care a lot. You've seen us. Many times. You've talked to us. You've told us you aren't going to do the voice, and we understand, well most of us understand. You know we're real. We care. We really do. Love, the Muppet fans.
JD: Dear Muppet fans, yeah but, I don't see why anyone should care. I mean, I know we did great work, but it was just like working at the grocery store. You don't think about it much, you know? Signed Frank Oz.
Steve: Dear Frank Oz, no. I really have no idea what any of that means or how that's even coherent. Now please, shut up and let us love you! Love, the Muppet fans.
JD: Dear Muppet fans, no you shut up and let me love Jar Jar Binks! Signed Frank Oz.
Steve: Dear Frank Oz, oh yeah?! Yeah, well what if we don't, huh, huh?!
Love, the Muppet fans.
JD: Than I will rip your ****ing ****s off!
Steve: Dear Frank Oz, okay.

Last edited:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Keep in mind this is a parody and doesn't necessarily reflect the way Frank would really answer these questions.
Steve Swanson: Dear Frank Oz, why don't you like the Muppets anymore? We Muppet fans really like the Muppets, and we really like you. You're such a great performer and we just wanna hear more of your interviews and videos and things talking about Jim Henson and the Muppets. That'd be great. You're great. With love, the Muppet fans.
JD Hansel in a voice that sounds like Bert and Sam Eagle mixed: Dear Muppet fans, I don't know. I don't really think that many people would care. I'd rather just forget about that for awhile and talk about film directing instead. Signed Frank Oz.
Steve: Dear Frank Oz, but we do. We do care. There are a lot of us who care. We care a lot. You've seen us. Many times. You've talked to us. You've told us you aren't going to do the voice, and we understand, well most of us understand. You know we're real. We care. We really do. Love, the Muppet fans.
JD: Dear Muppet fans, yeah but, I don't see why anyone should care. I mean, I know we did great work, but it was just like working at the grocery store. You don't think about it much, you know? Signed Frank Oz.
Steve: Dear Frank Oz, no. I really have no idea what any of that means or how that's even coherent. Now please, shut up and let us love you! Love, the Muppet fans.
JD: Dear Muppet fans, no you shut up and let me love Jar Jar Binks! Signed Frank Oz.
Steve: Dear Frank Oz, oh yeah?! Yeah, well what if we don't, huh, huh?!
Love, the Muppet fans.
JD: Than I will rip your ****ing ****s off!
Steve: Dear Frank Oz, okay.
Oh dear, that escalated. But i'm sure this is an accurate representation of the exact way Frank Oz would answer his fans. :wink:

cjd874

Reaction score
Mythbusters Quotes Mega-Collection:

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" (Adam Savage)
"Jamie wants big boom." (Jame Hyneman)
"My toast always lands butter-side up!" (Kari Byron)
"Am I missing an eyebrow?" (Adam)
"I'm pumping as fast as I can!" (Grant Imahara)
"This is starting to feel like a bad idea..." (Tory Bellecci)

"When in doubt, C4!" (Jamie)
"Danger is my middle name." (Adam)
"Quack, D@$# you!" (Jamie)
"This is why we can never have anything nice." (Grant)
"Here comes chaos!" (Adam)
"Well, there's your problem." (Jamie)
"LET'S PILLAGE!" (Adam) "Pretty sure that's illegal in California." (Tory)
"High explosives and electricity, whoooooo!" (Kari)

"HOLY CRAP, RUN!" (Grant)
"I'm okay! I'm okay!" (Tory, after a failed bike stunt)
"Laaaaard..." (Jamie)
"I'm making a rocket out of MEAT!" (Adam)
"I wouldn't say Jamie's an evil genius. He's not evil, and he's definitely not a genius!" (Adam)

"Our death ray doesn't seem to be working...I'm standing right in it, and I'm not dead yet." (Jamie)
"Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science...is writing stuff down!" (Adam)
"Don't try this at home...we're what you call experts!" (All)