Who's watching the solar eclipse tomorrow?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the first total eclipse of the sun in the US since 1979! So excited! Everybody in the country should be able to see it (although, some better then others). There won't be another one until like 2024, so put on those glasses and let's party like it's 1979! Whoooo!!!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Eclipse party checklist:
  1. Eyeball cooker repellent glasses
  2. Baked potatoes
  3. An eclipse music playlist
  4. Playing cards
  5. A gallon of strawberry moonshine
  6. Your best friend
  7. Hot dogs
  8. Hamburgers
  9. Muffins. You can't have a party without muffins.

Last edited:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Does anybody here know anybody that is blind as a result of looking at an eclipse?

mr3urious

Reaction score
I tried to get some eclipse glasses at my local library, but they were apparently out, so I made a pinhole camera out of a cereal box. Hopefully it works out and I'll be able to see it without frying my eyeballs. :smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I tried to get some eclipse glasses at my local library, but they were apparently out, so I made a pinhole camera out of a cereal box. Hopefully it works out and I'll be able to see it without frying my eyeballs. :smile:
Yup, I made one of those today too, let's pray for each other.

Meanwhile, you and @MuppetsRule have joined the party, what are bringing from the checklist? I HOPE IT'S MUFFINS.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but it looks like my area is right on the cusp of like 90 to 100%.

Nevertheless, of course I'm going to be watching this.

I'll bring the playing cards. What do you guys want? Bicycle? Bee? Hoyle? Maverick? Aviator?