Who's watching the solar eclipse tomorrow?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Remember that RECESS episode where Gretchen wanted to see the eclipse? I tried posting some clips from that on YouTube in honor of the actual clips, and seriously, Disney nuked it for copyright the second it finished uploading.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well, that's it, it's about to happen. The world's gonna end today. It's been nice knowing you guys.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Remember that RECESS episode where Gretchen wanted to see the eclipse? I tried posting some clips from that on YouTube in honor of the actual clips, and seriously, Disney nuked it for copyright the second it finished uploading.
They probably have something programed to delete videos automatically whenever one of their property's names is mentioned in the title. I mean, it would make sense, Disney makes Youtube a lot of money and vice-versa.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just looked into it, and it turns out, my area is not in the 100% total eclipse range. So, bummer on that, but we're still pretty darn close, so who knows how dark it'll get.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Yikes. Pretty much the same thing happened to me when somebody wanted me to upload a Flintstones episode two years ago, and it got blocked and taken down by Warner Bros. literally once it was all processed.

I'm gonna try to get a glimpse of the eclipse, but it's pretty cloudy and a little rainy in my area, so I hope it clears up before it's supposed to happen in over an hour.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I just looked into it, and it turns out, my area is not in the 100% total eclipse range. So, bummer on that, but we're still pretty darn close, so who knows how dark it'll get.
We're somewhere within the 75-80% range over here. Hopefully it'll still be noticeable.

How do you guys plan on watching? I've decided not to watch it with a cereal box and instead put my phone on selfie mode, so I can watch it that way.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'll be watching, fer sher! We're in the 80% area, and it's sunny out right now, so hopefully it'll get pretty dark. Luckily, my dad was able to get a pair of those special glasses (that was included with book that's all about the eclipse) before they sold out. He said it was the last one left!
Eclipse party checklist:
  1. Eyeball cooker repellent glasses
  2. Baked potatoes
  3. An eclipse music playlist
  4. Playing cards
  5. A gallon of strawberry moonshine
  6. Your best friend
  7. Hot dogs
  8. Hamburgers
  9. Muffins. You can't have a party without muffins.
We don't have any of those, but we DO have portable lawn chairs if anybody needs 'em.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's currently 1:02 local time, the eclipse is supposed to begin in my area in two minutes, but we've got some teasing going on right now: a few big cumulus clouds are passing through, so that's kind of throwing things off, lol.

I've got my camera set up to film it and I'll time lapse it later to put on YouTube, since the entire eclipse is supposed to last nearly three hours.