Who's watching the solar eclipse tomorrow?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yep, no clouds here and it's getting darker. And I think the weather's getting a bit cooler.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I got to see the partial coverage over here, and while it didn't go totally pitch black, I did start to feel a slight chill.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yep, that's it. The sun didn't really disappear at all but it was at least darker here for a while so it looked like mid- evening as opposed to the middle of the day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, our totality is over, and it was pretty cool: like mr3urious, didn't get pitch dark, but it did get really, really dim outside - like if somebody replaced the sun with a 20 or 10-watt bulb, lol. Our streets popped on, the evening bugs started calling out, it was pretty cool.

I think I made a mistake though: I tried filming the whole thing out my window, but I think I probably should have changed the camera's settings to have it on manual exposure instead of automatic, because as it's gotten darker outside, it doesn't appear to have changed at all on camera, but I won't know for sure until I review the entire video.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The entire eclipse is over for us, and I just reviewed the video footage I shot, and yeah - leaving the camera's exposure on automatic was probably a mistake: I fast-forwarded through the whole thing, and it honestly looks the same the entire time then only slightly darker during totality, then back to the same afterwards.

Darn it.