Questions about anything

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The Magic Garden was a kids show from the early 70's. That's Carole and Paula, and the pink squirrel was Sherlock. If you were a kid in 1972, and were from New York, this was your Must-See TV.

45 years later, Carole and Paula still have a cult following, still perform live, and haven't aged at all. Channel 11 in New York still runs old episodes on Thanksgiving and Christmas.

A few years back I got to meet them, and confessed to Carole, that when I was four, she was my first crush.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Cars 3 came out in the UK yesterday I have just seen it. I think it is the best Cars film and one of the best Pixar films.
What are your thoughts on it?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I have two questions.

1. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

2. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

JT Yorke

Reaction score
Maybe this has been answered before, but why didnt Disney bring 'The Muppets at Disneyland' to DVD yet?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Why doesn't someone release "Tales from Muppetland" on DVD, already? I WANT THE FROG PRINCE ON DVD! (I have the VHS copy, but I don't think I can convert it)

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Another question: Can "Muppet Vision 3-D" be listed in the profiles as "Favorite Movie?" Because I think that's my favorite Muppet "movie."

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to ask this, but:

I'm hoping someone here can help me out with this short/series of shorts that I can't for the life of me remember the name of.

It was either on Cartoon Network or Boomerang, and I think it aired around 2005 or 2006 (or possibly 2007). From what I remember, it was a cartoon about a grumpy cat (not, I repeat, NOT Garfield. If it was Garfield, I would've remembered very clearly.) who lived with a happy little girl. And I think the cat (or whatever it was) was either black or orange. And also, I know it wasn't a Wedgies short, either. This was a few years before the Wedgies shorts came out. Anyway, can someone PLEASE help me out? It's been driving me batdung insane trying to remember since I was about 9! If you do know what I'm talking about, please let me know, and thanks in advance!

Or maybe I've just gone nuts, and what I'm remembering doesn't even exist after all... :crazy:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Has anybody been watching the international Champions Cup? It has been an interesting tournament. I think over in America its on ESPN

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why do wyng places often pair wyngs up with a side of celery? I don't understand the concept of that.