Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Janice, Crazy Harry and Mahna Mahna, have holes in their feet for bases, but they don't come with bases, and the holes are too big for standard figure bases.
Bunsen and Beaker (perhaps the "deluxe" version only) came with bases... they didn't have holes in their feet! -- What?! Anyway, I used those on Janice and Crazy Harry.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
So I went ahead and bought what I needed to make a pseudo-band pit; :confused: & :eek: were a bit of a bonus since it's cheaper to buy a complete series 2 since the price of :boo: & :sleep: (w/balcony) are though the roof these days.

To be frank, the stability of :halo:'s drum set is unacceptable; when Palisades went above and beyond on their's, Diamond's underperforms heavily... well really if it could stand it wouldn't be a problem.

Other than that, the sculpts are spot on, and the only things I can complain about are :flirt:'s hat does not stay on and the lack of a table for :confused: & :eek: - you'll see the way I found to combat both these issues.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
My series 3 figures finally arrived. Very nice sculpts and accessories. However, there are still problems. Janice, Crazy Harry and Mahna Mahna, have holes in their feet for bases, but they don't come with bases, and the holes are too big for standard figure bases. Miss Piggy's elbows wont bend and one of her hands pulled straight out. It would be nice if Mahna Mahna had more articulation, and
poor Foo Foo has none. Miss Piggy, Rowlf and Floyd also will need some kind of base as they are top heavy. I guess they are great if you want to display them in their packets, but then that defeats the purpose of them being action figures.
The most negative person in the friggin world. Geez! The base criticism is understandable. I get that. If one is wise they can figure a way around it. So many figures on the market have those challenges as well. Nature of the beast. Most figures need to have their joints popped carefully before use too. Piggy's elbows move just fine. Gah. Eugh. So friggin' negative.

Rtec1

Reaction score
I don't like bases so no loss for me, I've stood all my Series 3 for a couple of weeks without problems. None have fallen!
Not sure why you'd expect or need articulation on Foo Foo tbh. They definitely don't need to be displayed in packaging. As for joint problems, I've recently spent a stupid amount in getting Neca's SDCC exclusive Classic TMNT set and they have some extremely stiff joints, My 1/4 Neca TMNT have stiff joints, easily fixed in most cases. Better stiff than loose!

muppetperson

Reaction score
The most negative person in the friggin world. Geez! The base criticism is understandable. I get that. If one is wise they can figure a way around it. So many figures on the market have those challenges as well. Nature of the beast. Most figures need to have their joints popped carefully before use too. Piggy's elbows move just fine. Gah. Eugh. So friggin' negative.
Can someone please close the gate on this person, who supposedly left, and keeps coming in with negative comments about me and this forum !!!!!!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I don't like bases so no loss for me, I've stood all my Series 3 for a couple of weeks without problems. None have fallen!
Not sure why you'd expect or need articulation on Foo Foo tbh. They definitely don't need to be displayed in packaging. As for joint problems, I've recently spent a stupid amount in getting Neca's SDCC exclusive Classic TMNT set and they have some extremely stiff joints, My 1/4 Neca TMNT have stiff joints, easily fixed in most cases. Better stiff than loose!
It would of been nice to make Foo Foo sit, but no biggy.

Rtec1

Reaction score
In an ideal world yes, but surely way too difficult to pull off, especially at that size and price point?

muppetperson

Reaction score
In an ideal world yes, but surely way too difficult to pull off, especially at that size and price point?
Foo Foo's legs are thicker than Robin's limbs, which articulated, but yes, it comes down to money.

Rtec1

Reaction score
I get you, legs like Bean Bunny right?
Then she'll look like a dog rubbing her backside along the floor how they do when they've had a number two! Lol

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Can someone please close the gate on this person, who supposedly left, and keeps coming in with negative comments about me and this forum !!!!!!
Yeah agreed. Heaven forbid we criticize something or ask for quality in something we are paying for. It would be nice if Diamond Select would concentrate on quality rather than being thin-skinned and defensive. For the most part the action figures are really nice but they do have a few small things here and there.