Question about major element in Dragon Tales

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
@salemfan Dragon Tales is/was a KIDDIE show. The viewers aren't supposed to care about "the principles of science"...let alone know about them.

When I was young and watching the show (I was in Kindergarten when it first aired, but that's another story), all I could think about was how lucky Max and Emmy (and later Enrique) were that they had the ability to travel to this make believe land anytime they wished and of course have the dragons as their closest friends. I'm sure anybody else who was a fan of the show would agree with me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@salemfan Dragon Tales is/was a KIDDIE show. The viewers aren't supposed to care about "the principles of science"...let alone know about them.

When I was young and watching the show (I was in Kindergarten when it first aired, but that's another story), all I could think about was how lucky Max and Emmy (and later Enrique) were that they had the ability to travel to this make believe land anytime they wished and of course have the dragons as their closest friends. I'm sure anybody else who was a fan of the show would agree with me.
Absolutely! The place was so magical and honestly my 7 year old self would have LOVED to go there!

(Random note, but looking back, I remember having a small crush on Wheezie and would have done anything to get her and Zak to physically split up.... Which I know they did in one episode. :stick_out_tongue:)

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Absolutely! The place was so magical and honestly my 7 year old self would have LOVED to go there!
Ahh yes, the good fantasy lands we always watched on TV or in movies and would have LOVED to visit!

(Random note, but looking back, I remember having a small crush on Wheezie and would have done anything to get her and Zak to physically split up.... Which I know they did in one episode. :stick_out_tongue:)
I often found Wheezie to be annoying...I think it was because of her laugh and the constant "LOOVE IT!" But yeah I do remember that episode...I guess you were in 7th heaven when it happened? :wink: Admittedly, I had a small crush on Cassie- I could relate to her shyness, and of course she was super sweet most of the time.

salemfan

Reaction score

I understand it was a kiddie show and that the viewers probably don't yet know the principles of science, but the question I want the answer to is: Why was flying never an option for Max and Emmy (and later Enrique)?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I understand it was a kiddie show and that the viewers probably don't yet know the principles of science, but the question I want the answer to is: Why was flying never an option for Max and Emmy (and later Enrique)?
Ask whoever wrote the show...

salemfan

Reaction score
Like I said in the previous line, I didn't like that Max and Emmy (and later Enrique) were never given the ability to fly. Does anybody else think Max and Emmy (and later Enrique) should have been given the ability to fly when they were in Dragon Land?