Ask ConsummateVs Anything!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I saw Labyrinth once a long time ago, but I have not watched it recently. I haven't seen Dark Crystal yet, but I want to.
I love The Dark Crystal. If you like Jim's darker fantasy work from later on in his life, then you'll probably enjoy it, :scary:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What is your dream cartoon crossover? Personally, I would love to see one between Gravity Falls and Bob's Burgers (Considering they are voiced by the same person, Mabel talking to Louise would be hysterical, :big_grin:).

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
What is your dream cartoon crossover? Personally, I would love to see one between Gravity Falls and Bob's Burgers (Considering they are voiced by the same person, Mabel talking to Louise would be hysterical, :big_grin:).
Hmmmmm...
Well, I think it'd be pretty interesting to see Robot Jones (you are awesome if you know who he is) meet Jenny Wakeman. I think they would get along pretty well because they're both teenaged robots who struggle to fit in with their human peers.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Hmmmmm...
Well, I think it'd be pretty interesting to see Robot Jones (you are awesome if you know who he is) meet Jenny Wakeman. I think they would get along pretty well because they're both teenaged robots who struggle to fit in with their human peers.
I'm sorry. I don't know who Robot Jones is. I do however, know who Jenny Wakeman is.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I still remember my 11-year-old self getting mad when the voice for Jones changed.
I honestly don't mind his 2nd voice. I do wish that more episodes with his original text-to-speech voice were available, though...

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
If you can hang out with ANY of the 6 Electric Mayhem members, who will you choose and why? It can be more than one