Ask ConsummateVs Anything!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Death metal - is it the utter definition of crap packaged as 'music' or an art form ridiculed by many yet simply awe-inspiring in reality?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Death metal - is it the utter definition of crap packaged as 'music' or an art form ridiculed by many yet simply awe-inspiring in reality?
Well, music is subjective. There really is no real "bad" music, it's all based on different tastes.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What Muppet or Sesame Street character do you relate to the mostly? Honestly, for me I'd have to go with Fozzie Bear due to the fact that when I was little, there were times when I tried WAY too hard to be funny.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
What Muppet or Sesame Street character do you relate to the mostly? Honestly, for me I'd have to go with Fozzie Bear due to the fact that when I was little, there were times when I tried WAY too hard to be funny.
I guess I can relate to Boober, because I'm a germophobe. And also Zoot, because I'm kinda quiet sometimes.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If going to a comic Con and you wanted to dress up as a gem, who would it be?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Well, music is subjective. There really is no real "bad" music, it's all based on different tastes.
I was asking your opinion on the genre, do you change the station when it comes on or start moshing? :stick_out_tongue: