What do you know about dreams?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night, I had a nightmare, and this time, I know exactly what induced it.

So, I had this dream that my town was under a terrorist attack . . . by homegrown terrorists: KKK, Neo-Nazis, you know. We have twin towers in my town, nothing like the World Trade Center, mind you, but I remember being inside one of the towers when some Klansmen were planting bombs inside and blowing them up. I remember narrowly escaping with my life, but apparently everyone else I knew weren't so fortunate.

And again, this time, I know exactly why I had that nightmare: because they're targeting my town now, and it's been on my mind a lot lately. Granted, mine's never been exactly the safest town in the country, but it's totally unnerving to know that there's such plans in the works.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I can tell you this, my college has caused me to have alot of messed up dreams.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
It was hilarious! The Lost in Space robot that says "Danger, Danger, Will Robinson!" was in my dream last night. What makes this especially ironic is the fact that I have an old collectible action figure of that robot sitting almost directly next to my bed, :stick_out_tongue:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I dreamt about meeting Frank Oz once.......and got disappointed once I woke up and came to the horrible realization that it never really happened :sympathy:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
The only thing I know about dreams is that sometimes, they make great fanfiction fodder!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The only thing I know about dreams is that sometimes, they make great fanfiction fodder!
Totally! Like I've said before, a lot of my fanfictions and YouTube Poops were inspired by dreams (and sometimes even ridiculous sounding nightmares) I've had in the past, :big_grin:.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I experienced something new last night while dreamimg - not really sure how it was possible, but I was somehow dreaming in both first and third person at the same time, if that even makes sense . . . and I'm sure it doesn't, but nevertheless. . . .

And I'm pretty sure I know whay I dreamed what I dreamed last night, because a lot of has to do with things that have been on my mind lately:

First of all, the dream was essentially a friend of mine and I hanging out and goofing off with each other in a little hang-out place: this makes sense, because she just had a birthday recently, so that probably seeped into my subconscience.

At one point, other guys in the hang-out started razzing us with the immature, "Oh, you must be boyfriend-girlfriend" business, so she made a remark that she was actually my daughter, to which I joked, "Yeah, I knocked her mother up when I was only five." This probably seeped into my subconscience, because I was trying to figure out Klinger from M*A*S*H's age when he pretended that he had a bunch of kids he was responsible for, but Potter saw through his scheme when he noted one kid in a photo was at least fifteen, which would mean Klinger would have had to have been a father at eleven.

Finally, for whatever reason, since I had the floor inside the place, I decided to leave on a high note, so I said, "As we all live on this giant blue marble floating in space, does this not mean that we are all but giants weiners in a great cosmic bun?" This got big laughs, so I asked a show of hands if anyone knew I was referencing RECESS, and a few people did raise their hands, so I applauded them. Not sure why I dreamed that, but it was still amusing.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Last night, I had a doozy! My sister and I were living in our old house (our childhood home), and she took my Care Bears, and flung them over the fence into the neighbor's yard, and the neighbor had a big, mean looking dog. She said she did this because I could find Care Bears in better condition than mine are in on Ebay. I've had these Care Bears plushies since 1983, and she knows I won't give them away (I even have a talking Secret Bear that still talks!)

Weirdsville.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I actually had a dream I was smoking a cigar for the first time.... It was disgusting.

And it's weird, because I've never tried them in real life, nor have I ever had the desire to try one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I want to try cigars for some reason, I don't know why. Something about seeing the likes of Colonel Potter or Kramer enjoying them makes me want to try them.