Video: 80's Sesame Street Music Mashup Parodies

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Hmm, if Bruno was still around, I wonder if he would do Oscar and Bruno, since he wouldn't have to hold his hand above his head.
At a recent event in Steel City Comic Con, Caroll explained why he no longer puppeteers. He now has dystonia. His left arm doesn't work anymore and it affects his whole body and his balance. He now needs a cane to steady himself. The only web videos that Caroll did voices for after 2014 are these two videos for the Sesame Street in Communities website: https://sesamestreetincommunities.org/topics/language/, https://sesamestreetincommunities.org/topics/routines/

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Seeing him with a cane makes me sad. The MOMI screening of his documentary was really my first snap of reality that he's getting old; his speech was sluggish.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Poor guy. To live the remainder of your life with a non-functioning body part. :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Same thing happened to the guy who played Floyd the Barber on THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW, he too lost use of his left arm.

Is it affecting the rest of his body so much that, say, he may not be able to sign anything for me at the Fanboy Expo in October? I was thinking about bringing my copy of his memoir to sign (definitely taking my 40 years book for everybody else to sign as well).

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Same thing happened to the guy who played Floyd the Barber on THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW, he too lost use of his left arm.

Is it affecting the rest of his body so much that, say, he may not be able to sign anything for me at the Fanboy Expo in October? I was thinking about bringing my copy of his memoir to sign (definitely taking my 40 years book for everybody else to sign as well).
I think his wife Debi would hold things in place for him to sign.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No doubts she'd be there with him. I'd probably ask her to sign as well since she and Caroll complete each other so much.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Where's the actual music in the songs?
They used the actual music for Footloose, Karma Chameleon, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Come On Elieen, Super Freak, Wake Me Up Before you Go-Go, Take on Me, Don't Stop Believing, and Never Gonna Give You Up.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
They used the actual music for Footloose, Karma Chameleon, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Come On Elieen, Super Freak, Wake Me Up Before you Go-Go, Take on Me, Don't Stop Believing, and Never Gonna Give You Up.
Thank you for the answer.