Where are the older humans?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, SW did say that while the actors may not appear on the actual series proper anymore, that they would still continue to be part of Sesame in one way or another outside of the show.

"Where is Grover getting all this stuff?" Hammerspace!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Nah, Hiroshi's way to obscure. They should be bringing back guys like Petey and Miguel.
Mr. Ortiz? Mrs. Trump (the other one)?

I sure hope Bob gets to do something. With all of that free time at home, he's likely met everyone in his neighborhood for the seventh time by now. I'd imagine they're getting tired.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I sure hope Bob gets to do something. With all of that free time at home, he's likely met everyone in his neighborhood for the seventh time by now. I'd imagine they're getting tired
Bob: *singing Who are the people in your neighborhood---
Neighbor: UGH, we've already heard this song five dozen times. Stop coming to my house! *slams the door.

*Bob sadly walks away. "But I slightly changed the words this time" he mumbles to himself.

Censored

Reaction score
Neighbor: UGH, we've already heard this song five dozen times. Stop coming to my house! *slams the door.

*Bob sadly walks away. "But I slightly changed the words this time" he mumbles to himself.
It could be worse. He could make a blog that’s all about him.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score

Out of desperation, Bob decides to try meeting some of the people in one of tougher parts of town.

"...'cause a gangster is a person in your neighborhood..."

cjd874

Reaction score
I'd love to see Gordon, Bob, or Gina in one of these Chrysler videos. The only main human cast members that SS uses now are Alan (nothing against him though), Chris, and Nina. They didn't even give Mando or Leela a proper send-off. They just got swept under the rug as far as I know.

Nah, Hiroshi's way to obscure. They should be bringing back guys like Petey and Miguel.
You know what would be hilarious? Bringing back Ruthie or Celina. Or Savion, who is now unrecognizable to Sesame Street fans because he now sports a beard and dreadlocks. Of course, that would be nothing short of a true blue miracle.