Your Life A-Z

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A-Available/Single? Mentally dating Giggles from Happy Tree Friends
B-Best Friend? Another rowdy ginger I've been friends with for as long as I can remember.
C-Cake or Pie? I can't choose because it depends on the mood I'm in.
D-Drink Of Choice? - Root beer
E-Essential item of choice you use every day? Don't know
F-Favorite color? Red (I think Elmo is what started that one, because it's been my favorite since I was really young)
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Gummy Worms
H-Hometown? I don't want to say for personal reasons, but it's in Indiana
I-Indulgence? Bingewatching Robot Chicken
J-January of February? February, it's mah birthday month! :smile:
K-Kids & Their Names? Replace kids with kittens and I can tell you one:I have a 2 week old kitten named Chyanne. Does that count?
L-Life is Incomplete Without? My computer :\
M-Marriage/Date? I haven't done either yet
N-Number of Siblings? 0, I'm an only child
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples, oranges are annoying lol jk
P-Phobias/Fears? In the words of Indiana Jones "Snakes, why did it have to be snakes!?" Also heights and mosquitos
Q-Favorite Quote? "Knowledge can get you from A to B, but imagination can get you anywhere," - Albert Einstein
R-Reason To Smile? My family and dogs
S-Season? Summer, I dislike heat but I love the abundance of off school time, :big_grin:
T-Tag Three or Four People? @MikaelaMuppet @muppetgem @Pig's Laundry
U-Unknown fact about me? I'm actually a bunch of ducks in a man costume. What a twist! (jk that was a Robot Chicken quote)
V-Vegetables you don't like? Tomatoes (I love ketchup though), cucumbers (not pickles), and red and green peppers.
W-Worst habit? Correcting people when they get Muppet facts wrong
X-X-rays you've had? None, although I've always wanted to see Rey from Star Wars join the X-Men. Does that count as an X Rey? lol jk
Y-Your favorite food? Anything that is found on a Chinese food menu
Z-Zodiac sign? The poop emoji jk idunno

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
A-Available/Single? Mentally dating Giggles from Happy Tree Friends
B-Best Friend? Another rowdy ginger I've been friends with for as long as I can remember.
C-Cake or Pie? I can't choose because it depends on the mood I'm in.
D-Drink Of Choice? - Root beer
E-Essential item of choice you use every day? Don't know
F-Favorite color? Red (I think Elmo is what started that one, because it's been my favorite since I was really young)
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Gummy Worms
H-Hometown? I don't want to say for personal reasons, but it's in Indiana
I-Indulgence? Bingewatching Robot Chicken
J-January of February? February, it's mah birthday month! :smile:
K-Kids & Their Names? Replace kids with kittens and I can tell you one:I have a 2 week old kitten named Chyanne. Does that count?
L-Life is Incomplete Without? My computer :\
M-Marriage/Date? I haven't done either yet
N-Number of Siblings? 0, I'm an only child
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples, oranges are annoying lol jk
P-Phobias/Fears? In the words of Indiana Jones "Snakes, why did it have to be snakes!?" Also heights and mosquitos
Q-Favorite Quote? "Knowledge can get you from A to B, but imagination can get you anywhere," - Albert Einstein
R-Reason To Smile? My family and dogs
S-Season? Summer, I dislike heat but I love the abundance of off school time, :big_grin:
T-Tag Three or Four People? @MikaelaMuppet @muppetgem @Pig's Laundry
U-Unknown fact about me? I'm actually a bunch of ducks in a man costume. What a twist! (jk that was a Robot Chicken quote)
V-Vegetables you don't like? Tomatoes (I love ketchup though), cucumbers (not pickles), and red and green peppers.
W-Worst habit? Correcting people when they get Muppet facts wrong
X-X-rays you've had? None, although I've always wanted to see Rey from Star Wars join the X-Men. Does that count as an X Rey? lol jk
Y-Your favorite food? Anything that is found on a Chinese food menu
Z-Zodiac sign? The poop emoji jk idunno
You like beer just like my dad.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
*bump*

I've decided I'm going to redo this, since it's been a long time since I first did it, and I think I've changed a lot since then (or maybe not a whole lot, we'll see).

A: Our relationship is... complicated. You see, I really love him a lot, but unfortunately, he does not love me back. Mostly because he's a fictional character who dosen't exist in real life.
B: My mom, and I'm not at all embarrassed to say it.
C: Neither; ice cream.
D: Water and juice
E: Air
F: Blue (da-ba-dee, da-ba-dah)
G: Neither. I've never liked gummy candy.
H: Somewhere in Michigan. (For the sake of my privacy, I will never tell you exactly where.)
I: Eating junk food, watching my favorite shows, and eating junk food while watching my favorite shows. Oh, and listening to music.
J: January
K: Don't have any, don't want any.
L: Peace.
M: Whenever. ... I dunno.
N: Just my brother.
O: Apples all the way. Not an orange fan, sorry.
P: Public speaking.
Q: Pretty much anything said by Bob Ross or Senor Cardgage.
R: The fact that there are people in my life who love and appreciate me.
S: Fall/Autumn
T: @LittleJerry92, @Pig's Laundry, @Froggy Fool, @MikaelaMuppet
U: There's a lot of things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie.
V: Whoever that vegetable Michael Jackson called out in "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" was.
W: Fingernail biting, slacking off/procrastinating, apologizing over every little thing
X: My teeth and my abdomen
Y: Pizza, cheeseburgers, french fries, tacos, chicken, mac and cheese (not that icky Crap Kraft stuff, though), ice cream, cookies
Z: I'm proud to be a Libra.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
*bump*

I've decided I'm going to redo this, since it's been a long time since I first did it, and I think I've changed a lot since then (or maybe not a whole lot, we'll see).

A: Our relationship is... complicated. You see, I really love him a lot, but unfortunately, he does not love me back. Mostly because he's a fictional character who dosen't exist in real life.
B: My mom, and I'm not at all embarrassed to say it.
C: Neither; ice cream.
D: Water and juice
E: Air
F: Blue (da-ba-dee, da-ba-dah)
G: Neither. I've never liked gummy candy.
H: Somewhere in Michigan. (For the sake of my privacy, I will never tell you exactly where.)
I: Eating junk food, watching my favorite shows, and eating junk food while watching my favorite shows. Oh, and listening to music.
J: January
K: Don't have any, don't want any.
L: Peace.
M: Whenever. ... I dunno.
N: Just my brother.
O: Apples all the way. Not an orange fan, sorry.
P: Public speaking.
Q: Pretty much anything said by Bob Ross or Senor Cardgage.
R: The fact that there are people in my life who love and appreciate me.
S: Fall/Autumn
T: @LittleJerry92, @Pig's Laundry, @Froggy Fool, @MikaelaMuppet
U: There's a lot of things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie.
V: Whoever that vegetable Michael Jackson called out in "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" was.
W: Fingernail biting, slacking off/procrastinating, apologizing over every little thing
X: My teeth and my abdomen
Y: Pizza, cheeseburgers, french fries, tacos, chicken, mac and cheese (not that icky Crap Kraft stuff, though), ice cream, cookies
Z: I'm proud to be a Libra.
Thanks for the tag!