Favorite Non-Henson TV Shows

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've been into the 2010 reboot of Pound Puppies lately. It's on Netflix at the moment because I just checked, and may be adding the show very soon to mine.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I currently watch the following shows:
-Robot Chicken
-Bob's Burgers
-The Big Bang Theory
-That 70s Show
-Stranger Things
-Speechless
-Futurama
-The Simpsons
-Happy Tree Friends
-The Middle
-We Bare Bears
-Regular Show
-The I.T. Crowd
-Gravity Falls
-Clarence
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
-Whose Line Is It Anyway?
-Mythbusters
-Geeking Out (An awesome nerd talk show hosted by Jay and Silent Bob)
-The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
-Rick and Morty
-Stitch & Ai (The latest reboot of one of my childhood favorites, Lilo and Stitch is just as interesting, emotional and funny as the original. Childhood enhanced!)
-Firefly (I know it was short, but it's definitely worth the watch in my opinion)
-Miranda (British humor, constant fourth wall breaking, and a girl who works at a joke shop. That's definitely my type of show!)

Honestly, I've pretty much given up on the Seth MacFarlane shows. They're okay and I don't hate them or anything, but I just can't really find the enjoyment in them that I used to. I'll watch on occasion, but really only when I'm waiting for another show to come on. I don't know, I think they just got a little too repetitive and bizarre for me. I may make an exception with that new Orville show when it comes out, but as for the cartoons:I really don't care about them anymore. The constant attempts to shock the viewers, the overreliance on pop culture, and the annoying voices of the characters began feeling stale the more I saw them. Those silly little cutaway jokes I used to find hilarious are now either disturbing, offensive, dumb, pointless, cringeworthy or sometimes just plain boring to me now. I know this sounds weird, but I think I outgrew MacFarlane's adult humor. That was kind of an oxymoron, wasn't it? :stick_out_tongue:

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I currently watch the following shows:
-Robot Chicken
-Bob's Burgers
-The Big Bang Theory
-That 70s Show
-Stranger Things
-Speechless
-Futurama
-The Simpsons
-Happy Tree Friends
-The Middle
-We Bare Bears
-Regular Show
-The I.T. Crowd
-Gravity Falls
-Clarence
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
-Whose Line Is It Anyway?
-Mythbusters
-Geeking Out (An awesome nerd talk show hosted by Jay and Silent Bob)
-The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
-Rick and Morty
-Stitch & Ai (The latest reboot of one of my childhood favorites, Lilo and Stitch is just as interesting, emotional and funny as the original. Childhood enhanced!)
-Firefly (I know it was short, but it's definitely worth the watch in my opinion)
-Miranda (British humor, constant fourth wall breaking, and a girl who works at a joke shop. That's definitely my type of show!)

Honestly, I've pretty much given up on the Seth MacFarlane shows. They're okay and I don't hate them or anything, but I just can't really find the enjoyment in them that I used to. I'll watch on occasion, but really only when I'm waiting for another show to come on. I don't know, I think they just got a little too repetitive and bizarre for me. I may make an exception with that new Orville show when it comes out, but as for the cartoons:I really don't care about them anymore. The constant attempts to shock the viewers, the overreliance on pop culture, and the annoying voices of the characters began feeling stale the more I saw them. Those silly little cutaway jokes I used to find hilarious are now either disturbing, offensive, dumb, pointless, cringeworthy or sometimes just plain boring to me now. I know this sounds weird, but I think I outgrew MacFarlane's adult humor. That was kind of an oxymoron, wasn't it? :stick_out_tongue:
You know, I actually lost interest in Whose Line. I'm into the show still, but not as much anymore because I lost my entire Whose Line collection due to the computer getting corrupted.

Now I moved on from that and am into other shows such as Night Court (My avatar is an old picture of John Larroquette, one of the cast members from that show) and The Brady Bunch. Oh. And Three's Company too.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
You know, I actually lost interest in Whose Line. I'm into the show still, but not as much anymore because I lost my entire Whose Line collection due to the computer getting corrupted.

Now I moved on from that and am into other shows such as Night Court (My avatar is an old picture of John Larroquette, one of the cast members from that show) and The Brady Bunch. Oh. And Three's Company too.
Family Guy was just a little too out there for me, if you know what I'm saying. Still love Robot Chicken though (a much better source for crude references to 80s stuff in my opinion lol)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Family Guy was just a little too out there for me, if you know what I'm saying. Still love Robot Chicken though (a much better source for crude references to 80s stuff in my opinion lol)
So you've moved on from Family Guy and Robot Chicken?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score

Have you seen this before? :stick_out_tongue:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
So you've moved on from Family Guy and Robot Chicken?
Not Robot Chicken, I love that show even more than I used to (just got the season 2 DVD a month ago, actually). Only Family Guy. I'll probably always love Robot Chicken :smile:. Where else could you see Cookie Monster fighting off the Keebler Elves, Optimus Prime doing a PSA, Skeletor getting stuck in traffic, and AAAHH! Real Monsters getting crossed over with The Ring of all things? That show is way too clever and creative for me to stop watching it any time soon. It feels like one huge love letter to everything geeky now matter how obscure the source. I'm still waiting for them to do one about HTF. Come on Seth Green, give it your best shot! Lumpy and Bullwinkle could become buddy cops or something :stick_out_tongue:

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Not Robot Chicken, I love that show even more than I used to (just got the season 2 DVD a month ago, actually). Only Family Guy. I'll probably always love Robot Chicken :smile:. Where else could you see Cookie Monster fighting off the Keebler Elves, Optimus Prime doing a PSA, Skeletor getting stuck in traffic, and AAAHH! Real Monsters getting crossed over with The Ring of all things? That show is way too clever and creative for me to stop watching it any time soon. It feels like one huge love letter to everything geeky now matter how obscure the source. I'm still waiting for them to do one about HTF. Come on Seth Green, give it your best shot! Lumpy and Bullwinkle could become buddy cops or something :stick_out_tongue:
Oops. Sorry.