Trading Sesame Street Episodes

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
But does anyone keep in contact with CookieKing90? I'm trying to contact him but I don't know about his whereabouts. If anyone is close to him can you please tell him that I was looking for him.
I keep in touch with him.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Question: Do any of MuppetDude's or Erine's episodes have the commercials/ads at the beginning and end?

The reason why I am asking is because I'm just nostalgic for those kinds of things, that's all.

Any Del

Reaction score
I normally don't do this but can anyone of you help a person named Charlie Benson out? He told me that he has autism and he's EXTREMELY upset that nobody wants to help him out. By helping out he means he wants to start trading Sesame Street episodes since he doesn't have any. So I ask any of you to please help Charlie out? His youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3D1LBs5WRt9Zk1dBwsYmag and gmail is bensoncharlie44@gmail.com. :frown:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I normally don't do this but can anyone of you help a person named Charlie Benson out? He told me that he has autism and he's EXTREMELY upset that nobody wants to help him out. By helping out he means he wants to start trading Sesame Street episodes since he doesn't have any. So I ask any of you to please help Charlie out? His youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3D1LBs5WRt9Zk1dBwsYmag and gmail is bensoncharlie44@gmail.com. :frown:
Wish I still had my Sesame Street episode collection, but don't.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to help him out?

Any Del

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to help him out?
He told me no. He asked Schfifty but he blocked him and deleted his message. He asked Geoffrey Weagreaf but Geoffrey ignored him. He asked people that upload SS content but they simply ignored him. I was the ONLY one that gave him some of the SStreet episodes I had just to help him out... :frown: Just 30 minutes ago he was telling me why are people so selfish when it comes to Sesame Street.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
He told me no. He asked Schfifty but he blocked him and deleted his message. He asked Geoffrey Weagreaf but Geoffrey ignored him. He asked people that upload SS content but they simply ignored him. I was the ONLY one that gave him some of the SStreet episodes I had just to help him out... :frown: Just 30 minutes ago he was telling me why are people so selfish when it comes to Sesame Street.
Schfifty did or Charlie himself?