Ask the Aardvark

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Favorite cat breed?

Thoughts on dogs? Since I know you love cats.
Munchkins. Definitely munchkins. I also like Scottish folds. Almost every cat I have ever owned, however, has been a mixed breed, though. I also love calicos and tuxedo cats, but those aren't breeds. As for dogs, I like them, I just wouldn't want to own one. But I like golden retrievers, bassett hounds, and dachshunds.

Have you met anyone famous?
Sort of, kind of. At one point in my life, I was a huge fan of the Monkees TV show (before my time, but I love the show), and then I got interested in someone who was a guest star on the show. He was a disc jockey in the Philadelphia area, Jerry Blavat, aka "The Geator with the Heater" (don't ask, I can't begin to explain it), and he's a bit of a local legend in the Philadelphia area, and I was a bit of a fangirl at the time. So on my 21st birthday, my mom took me up to Atlantic City where he was doing live shows there (I don't know if he still does them).

Why an aardvark?
Why not an aardvark?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually had a previous cat (tuxedo) named Buddy. We had him for fourteen years (I was pretty much his favorite).

He sadly passed away in 2014. But he was really suffering from a sinus infection and we really didn't want him to suffer anymore.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I actually had a previous cat (tuxedo) named Buddy. We had him for fourteen years (I was pretty much his favorite).

He sadly passed away in 2014. But he was really suffering from a sinus infection and we really didn't want him to suffer anymore.
I'm sorry. Yeah, that's kind of why my mom put her kitten, Nicki, down a couple of weeks ago. Six seizures in one day, poor little baby.

Katzi428

Reaction score
BUMP!!
Here ya go!!
Oh Erin.....about your kitten!!!I am SO sorry!!!:cry:. Poor fur baby :sympathy: I'm sure Spencer (my cat that had to be put to sleep last March. ) is keeping an eye on her
Oops..forgot my question!
Favorite cereal? (if you like cereal)

Last edited:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Nicki was my mom's kitten. But thanks for the sentiment. My parents thought that it was the best thing to do, since she was having so many seizures.

I'll say Trix is probably my favorite cereal. But my favorite cereal mascot is a toss up between Toucan Sam and Tony the Tiger.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Spiders. When I was eight years old, I went to a friend's house, and someone had a movie on the TV, called "The Kingdom of the Spiders" (look it up if you're not familiar with it). I also find them to be creepy. Which is weird, because I liked the animated version of "Charlotte's Web," but then again, she wasn't animated to look like a real spider. I don't know, I just find them gross.