The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So, I think I'm getting sick. Why? I had a headache yesterday and woke up with a dry mouth earlier this morning.

My dad has also been sick for a while too.

Just great.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My current pair of headphones finally stopped working properly (they were showing signs of wearing out for a while now), but what really makes me frown is that Sentry doesn't even make this particular model of headphones anymore, and they're studio quality headphones. So now, I have two options: either shell out hundreds of dollars for another decent pair of headphones, or go back to using cheap, $5 headphones with lackluster sound quality.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have to go back to the Verizon store again this weekend because I am back to constantly getting No Service messages once more.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Burned a big batch of popcorn a couple of days ago, but the smell is still permeating throughout the house.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This entire week honestly.

Mental health center rejecting my health insurance, having to rush on finishing a project wayyyyy overdue for a client, I'm literally amazed I haven't killed the nearest newborn child.

(Thankfully though a woman from another center will be calling me later on today.... Hopefully).