The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have a lady friend who has a crazy ex who's trying to blackmail her by sending out doctored photos of her if she doesn't give into his crazy demands.

This is seriously like out of some Lifetime movie or something.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see people are making a big deal about Chip Esten's return to Whose Line, which I find really weird, because as I recall during the original run of the D.S. version, Whosers hated him almost as they hated Kathy Greenwood.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually saw some chickens wandering around my neighborhood today..... Interestingly enough.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I see people are making a big deal about Chip Esten's return to Whose Line, which I find really weird, because as I recall during the original run of the D.S. version, Whosers hated him almost as they hated Kathy Greenwood.
Chip Esten returned? When?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Saw a bear on my front yard today. :eek:

It was a surprise, but seems like at least once every 1 or 2 years they tend to come out of the woods.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
What does D.S. mean?