Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yup, Season 30 introduced us to a number of new recurring segments - this and Monsters in Day Care are perhaps the most prominent examples I can think of.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Welp, a bunch of Season 31 episode videos were just blocked from YouTube today, as well as the above Ernie's Show and Tell vid.

Better start savin' what you want, because it's only a matter of time before they're all gone.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Welp, a bunch of Season 31 episode videos were just blocked from YouTube today, as well as the above Ernie's Show and Tell vid.

Better start savin' what you want, because it's only a matter of time before they're all gone.
No... :frown: :cry:

Schfifty

Reaction score
Actually, looking into it, it seems like most of the ones blocked today (including a whole bunch of Season 30 videos) were videos that exceeded 15 minutes, which is the default time limit for uploads. Guess SW decided they don't want videos longer than that time length.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sheesh. What, are they on a blitzkrieg or something?

And am I imagining things, or are they targeting you specifically? Because I don't see anyone else's uploads disappearing nearly as much as yours have; much of Sesame Maniac/hooperfan's stuff is still up as far as I can see, same with others like Tiny Dancer and Oscarfan.

Last edited:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Actually, looking into it, it seems like most of the ones blocked today (including a whole bunch of Season 30 videos) were videos that exceeded 15 minutes, which is the default time limit for uploads. Guess SW decided they don't want videos longer than that time length.
What I don't understand is how so many people are getting away with taking your videos and re-uploading them, yet SW is blocking and deleting YOUR videos specifically. Pretty mind boggling if you ask me...

Schfifty

Reaction score
Sheesh. What, are they on a blitzkrieg or something?

And am I imagining things, or are they targeting you specifically? Because I don't see anyone else's uploads disappearing nearly as much as yours have; much of Sesame Maniac/hooperfan's stuff is still up as far as I can see, same with others like Tiny Dancer and Oscarfan.
I'm going to guess that maybe it's because they have a higher number of videos/subscribers, so it would take longer to find and pick videos to block, where otherwise I didn't have as big a collection as Maniac, so it's an easier selection. That's going on a limb, because ever since the blocks started happening a couple of months ago, it's been kinda unclear what their modus operandi is for blocking.

What I don't understand is how so many people are getting away with taking your videos and re-uploading them, yet SW is blocking and deleting YOUR videos specifically. Pretty mind boggling if you ask me...
Yes it is. Mostly it's just been spambot channels that re-upload others' videos and extend their durations. It's happened with Sesame Maniac's vids as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not really. It's a common cycle on YouTube: people upload videos, the videos get nuked for copyright, other people who downloaded the original videos will reupload them, the reuploads eventually get nuked for copyright as well, then other people re-reupload them again, then the re-reuploads get nuked for copyright. . . .

It's been that way since the dawn of time.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't think anything of mine has been removed, but a lot have been monitized by SW, even if it's a clip they haven't already pup online (like "Brush Boogie" or one of my Leslie Mostly clips).