Your Thoughts: Muppets Live at the Hollywood Bowl September 8-10, 2017

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I just watched a video, and yeah, Paul Williams was lip-syncing...or, not lip syncing. His voice was playing, his lips were not moving. Curious as to why, and also, was Kermit lip syncing to a track too?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I just watched a video, and yeah, Paul Williams was lip-syncing...or, not lip syncing. His voice was playing, his lips were not moving. Curious as to why, and also, was Kermit lip syncing to a track too?
Well they do usually pre record their songs and then preform them.they even do that in there movies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Also, everyone has been asking Mike Quinn on Facebook about the possibility of a tour. He said that they are all hoping so, and it bodes well with the great response. THERE IS HOPE!!!
Yes! The responses has been great from what I have seen. This could be the shot in the arm the Muppets have needed!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
All the Muppets songs were lip-synced.