Dealing with depression and anxiety

cjd874

Reaction score
Taking a break from my Facebook page due to real life mood swings.

Sometimes I just need to get away from people.
I took a FB break back in January, and it helped me feel better about a lot of things. Sometimes there's too much negativity online, especially with the BS in the news lately. For our own peace of mind, it's important not to get too caught up in this whirlpool. Hope that things get better for you soon.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Having a lot of trouble focusing today; I'd blame that on the rough start to my morning; I had to go and replace the router at my abuela's place because I go to school online and it died last night and I had to get up waaaaay earlier than normal and even with a nap, I'm still shaky and in a bad mood.

Maybe because some guy was rude on the phone to my abuelo and I cussed the guy out only to get a lecture about my bad mouth when, uh, my one Tía has a worse mouth than I do so, I don't know why they don't lecture her. Plus, seriously: there is scientific evidence to prove that people who cuss more are more intelligent.

I just wish I would disappear, more over the stupidity my doctor is putting me through. I have to go and see that disgusting sack of poo (the doctor, yes, I'm calling her a disgusting sack of poo) tomorrow and I have no desire to. She wants me hospitalized without reason and, my blood came back just dine, so what in the world is going on!? I absolutely hate her and well, everything else but, what else is new? If she keeps on like this, I'm looking for a new doctor but, my abuelos have convinced my mom to give her another chance -_-

Yet again, my boyfriend and a handful of friends are the only good things I have in my life. School is 50/50 because one of my professors is insanely difficult and the other is very accommodating and helpful.

Once more: wish I could disappear and never have to deal with any of this.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Aaaaand yet again I'm taking another Facebook break just to get away from all the drama that happens on that site to get my head straightened up.

I'm sorry, but if it's one thing that site has proven, it's how ****ing sheltered this country has become, and I blame this entirely on Obama. Not like Trump is doing any better, and I apologize if you do support him, but that's honestly how I feel about his time as president at this point.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Aaaaand yet again I'm taking another Facebook break just to get away from all the drama that happens on that site to get my head straightened up.

I'm sorry, but if it's one thing that site has proven, it's how ****ing sheltered this country has become, and I blame this entirely on Obama. Not like Trump is doing any better, and I apologize if you do support him, but that's honestly how I feel about his time as president at this point.
I'm guessing you don't like Trump?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Didn't you just return?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

I really don't think we should get into politics on this thread. However, I will say I don't think we can blame the country's divisiveness on any one person.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I really don't think we should get into politics on this thread. However, I will say I don't think we can blame the country's divisiveness on any one person.
True. I guess we can also blame it on the social justice warriors that were obviously pampered their entire lives.