Songs You Can't Stand

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't mind reggae or bluegrass. Country is one genre that I strongly dislike, however, every once in a blue moon, there will be a country song that I'll take a liking to, such as "Smile" by Uncle Kracker, or "I'll Wait for You" by Joe Nichols.

As for Christian music, that can be very polarizing, even for the most devout of Christians, because you've got some Christians who are so set in their ways that the only truly Christian music for them are traditional hymns and such; anything other than that, like Christian Rock and stuff is not "true" Christian music.

mr3urious

Reaction score
As for Christian music, that can be very polarizing, even for the most devout of Christians, because you've got some Christians who are so set in their ways that the only truly Christian music for them are traditional hymns and such; anything other than that, like Christian Rock and stuff is not "true" Christian music.
Like the Quiverfull people, whom the Duggars are part of.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ugh. The Duggars, as well as the Bateses, are from my state. Embarrassing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, you guys are probably gonna faint when I say this..... But I used to really hate Led Zeppelin. Probably because I found them to be overrated.

I don't know what my teenage self was thinking when I hated them. :confused:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
You know, you guys are probably gonna faint when I say this..... But I used to really hate Led Zeppelin. Probably because I found them to be overrated.

I don't know what my teenage self was thinking when I hated them. :confused:
To say I'm glad you saw the light is an understatement. :stick_out_tongue:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
ANYTHING by Justin Bieber. Just hearing him makes me want to gouge my eardrums out with a spork. This is why I don't listen to the radio anymore. Long live my iPod!

"The Christmas Shoes." Ugh, I hate that song.

I'm not too crazy about anything by N'Sync, the Backstreet Boys, or Britney Spears, either, actually. Try being a Monkees fan surrounded by these groups in high school. I was constantly picked on for my tastes in music/television/etc.
I like Justin Bieber, but all of his older stuff instead of his new stuff. Only like very little of his old material.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I like Justin Bieber, but all of his older stuff instead of his new stuff. Only like very little of his old material.
Wait, so... do you like the old or new material? You seemed to change your mind about halfway through.