Speechless
Robot Chicken
The Big Bang Theory
Miranda
Henry Ford's Innovation Nation
The Simpsons
Bob's Burgers
The Middle

Because of my last year of high school coming to an end as well as my YouTube channel, writing, and preparing for graduation I really don't have that much time to watch TV anymore. I know that when people sit down and watch 1visualfxguy it seems as though I'm a huge TV fan who watches television constantly like that Mike Teavee kid from Willy Wonka. But honestly, I haven't seen half the shows I parody on my channel. I usually just go with the flow and add whatever jokes and cutaways I find appropriate for the series I'm working with. My old videos were all about things I like but considering there are other people from different generations that are members of different fandoms watching my stuff. I decided I would like to appeal to everyone unlike SOME writers (*cough* Seth MacFarlane* cough) so now I do sketches of plenty of things I either don't like or have never seen before in my life just to make all fandoms seem appreciated. No fandom left behind. I consider to it be my own version of Mr. Krabs's quote from the hotel episode of SpongeBob:
"We will never deny a fandom,
Even the most ridiculous one!"
I try to appeal to all fandoms and if I find something extremely obscure that I feel deserves attention, I will most definitely do a sketch of it. I try to represent things that everyone likes and I hope that I am doing good with parodying certain things (both popular and obscure) even if I haven't seen them.

Last edited:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Started watching "Braindead" on Amazon prime today...hooked. Brain-eating bugs from space are taking over American politicians and that's the reason for our current chaos in DC. Brilliant, funny, well-acted, and so far well-plotted, with good acting and believable characters. Strongly recommended for any fans of dark humor or witty sci-fi.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Brain-eating bugs from outer space? :coy:

:sing:
Brains, brains, I'll eat brains.
It's not a matter if they're moldy or gray.
And if at first your friends think it's strange.
Well they won't think twice when they don't have a brain.

Thank you Little Rock of Horrors. :scary:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another show I find endlessly fascinating, sitting to watch the marathons of half-hour episodes are Forensic Files which airs on HLN (HeadLine News). :fanatic: