Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The only stuff I've seen blocked from me (oddly enough) were most of my fast/slow videos that my 14-year-old self at the time thought was amazing.

As you can tell from my obvious sarcasm, I really don't care that they were blocked, but I do find it odd that they seem to have an issue with the pitch being changed.

Any Del

Reaction score
Well, it is what it is... I even told my subscribers to start saving the videos I upload just in case the worst were to happen. Almost all of my videos are monetized by SW. Nothing has been taken down yet. But I thank you for your effort Schfifty.

Any Del

Reaction score
Does anyone has the Noggin version of #3810 Part 2 of 2?

Anybody?

Nobody?

mariolover

Reaction score
Sheesh. What, are they on a blitzkrieg or something?

And am I imagining things, or are they targeting you specifically? Because I don't see anyone else's uploads disappearing nearly as much as yours have; much of Sesame Maniac/hooperfan's stuff is still up as far as I can see, same with others like Tiny Dancer and Oscarfan.
Other people's reuploads of Sesame Street episodes are now getting nuked as well.

mariolover

Reaction score
Several of MattAKASchfiftyThree's videos were reuploaded by a user named Street Sesame. A couple of the reuploads have been nuked.