Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think even if Matt was Kermit the 2015 series would have failed too. I just think the series felt too forced.

Censored

Reaction score
Well, I know one thing for sure. None of our opinions here is going to make any difference in Disney's decision to do a TV show or not.

Censored

Reaction score
I say forget doing any more TV shows. With the exception of The Muppet Show (which I believe was a huge fluke) history doesn't favor television series featuring this group of Muppet characters. I don't see that ever changing.
Well, The Muppet Babies cartoon lasted for 8 years.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Muppet babies will be the last tv show for a while. After that premieres in 2018 that's it for me with muppet tv shows. Why do I think this...
Well the Muppets premiered as the most anticipated show in years but after 2 episodes it was already in fight to stay on air. Why because the public didn't rate it. So we can all want a tv show and watch it. But unless the original Muppet show returns (which I wouldn't want) the public will tune out

Censored

Reaction score
Maybe they should just pick up where they left off and make new episodes of The Muppet Show.