Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I dunno if this has been on YouTube at all yet, but here's the last of the Colambo skits....

What the heck is it with these 90's skits having the music drown out the sound, though?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
A rare ad promoting the Magic Talking Kermit toy! (Plus a small cameo from Ernie and [one of Eric's early appearances as] Bert)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Huh... I actually didn't think Steve sang "Carribean Amphibean" for the toy; I always figured the audio for the original cover was placed into the chip to activate it.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Huh... I actually didn't think Steve sang "Carribean Amphibean" for the toy; I always figured the audio for the original cover was placed into the chip to activate it.
Well, bear in mind, in the original version, Kermit's referring to his cousin as a "Caribbean Amphibian", while with the toy, he's referring to himself as such.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, bear in mind, in the original version, Kermit's referring to his cousin as a "Caribbean Amphibian", while with the toy, he's referring to himself as such.
True, I just noticed him saying "I'm." I was always under the impression the toy had pre-recorded Sesame Street songs inserted into the chip if you wanted him to sing, sort of like Billy the Bass.

TAKE ME TO THE RI-VEEEERRRR.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Two things after seeing this posted up:

1) 'least now PJF can quit his whining on another SS clip he can't view.

2) I find it kind of stupid that, surprise, surprise, people are now trying to take advantage of contacting SW for clips they want to see just because he claims he got this from an employee. :rolleyes:

Really makes me miss the 2006-mid 2007 days when it was just "Oh, it's really nice to see these clips again!" Instead of this:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Two things after seeing this posted up:

1) 'least now PJF can quit his whining on another SS clip he can't view.

2) I find it kind of stupid that, surprise, surprise, people are now trying to take advantage of contacting SW for clips they want to see just because he claims he got this from an employee. :rolleyes:

Really makes me miss the 2006-mid 2007 days when it was just "Oh, it's really nice to see these clips again!" Instead of this:

Who is PJF?