Most Obnoxious Fandoms

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here's one fandom that needs to be brought up.

The Total Drama fanbase.

Seriously, this fanbase is just self explanatory. They're nothing but a bunch of butthurt crybabies that just moan when something in the show doesn't go their way (I sadly used to be like that, and I'm glad I'm not anymore).

And you know what else? The show's problems aren't from the production company (Fresh tv) aren't the cause of the problems alone. It's the fans themselves as well. It's because the fans constantly harass the staff on what they want to see happen in the show. And frankly, the company is at fault for giving in with a "be careful what you wish for" move. This has been going on since World Tour, and I honestly stopped watching the show after Pawketew Island or however you spell it. Because the show has just pretty much given obvious clues that they rely WAY too much on the fanbase to come up with ideas.

And if it's another thing this fandom has proven, it's the fact that they have no clue how writing goes in the industry. They think the WRITERS who wrote them are the causes of the eliminations themselves when the staff first determine who's going home in order.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Isn't that whole Total Drama stuff that animated Suvivor/Big Brother-esque kinda thing?
Yup! Started watching it when it first premiered on CN in 2008 when I was finishing up middle school. (The same company made 6teen, which I also like).

Honestly Total Drama Island was a great start. Total Drama Action was a good successor and I think most people who whine about it are just too in love with the first season. Total Drama World Tour had potential but went in the wrong direction. Revenge of the Island was a nice fresh reboot. All-Stars and Pahkitew Island was just at that point where I could tell the show was relying too much on the fans for ideas instead of their own creative thoughts (and frankly, both seasons are just bad fanfics in animated form).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But yeah, I could easily say the fans are the reason many characters who already got enough screen time and WON a season have been overused so much. I could say the fans are the reason the character Ezekiel was turned into this god-annoying running joke of him being a feral monster. I could say the fans are the reason the annoying love triangle between Duncan, Courtney and Gwen was so rushed. I could also say they're the reason why the character Noah was just completely ruined in the series' spin-off Ridonculous Race.

I also used to be a member of the Total Drama Wiki, but I've actually left because 1) I got sick of the show 2) many people on that site even prove how ignorant the fanbase is. Literally, one guy who constantly complains about everything in the show even straight-up tried accusing Canada of being "sexist" because at the time no female contestants won a season in the country. :rolleyes: a girl who lives in Canada ended up chewing him out for it, and frankly, he deserved it for all the crap that he's given too many other people just cause they don't agree with his opinions.