Songs You Can't Stand

animalrescuer

Reaction score
ANYTHING by Justin Bieber. Just hearing him makes me want to gouge my eardrums out with a spork. This is why I don't listen to the radio anymore. Long live my iPod!

"The Christmas Shoes." Ugh, I hate that song.

I'm not too crazy about anything by N'Sync, the Backstreet Boys, or Britney Spears, either, actually. Try being a Monkees fan surrounded by these groups in high school. I was constantly picked on for my tastes in music/television/etc.
I was never into anything anyone in school wanted to listen to like the crap music they call "rap". I'd listen to country courtesy of my cousin by Martina McBride, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban. I still like Martina, but I could care less about the other two or other country artists nowadays.

I wanted to like boy bands like Backstreet Boys and N'Sync, but never got into them.

I'm glad I have an iPod and Apple Music, I can control what I listen to.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was never into anything anyone in school wanted to listen to like the crap music they call "rap". I'd listen to country courtesy of my cousin by Martina McBride, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban. I still like Martina, but I could care less about the other two or other country artists nowadays.

I wanted to like boy bands like Backstreet Boys and N'Sync, but never got into them.

I'm glad I have an iPod and Apple Music, I can control what I listen to.
What's Apple Music like for you? I don't have it myself.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
anything by beyonce, i hate her, she can not sing, i hated how she treated the other members of destiny's child.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
What's Apple Music like for you? I don't have it myself.
Apple Music is already installed in any new iPhone. You can chose what music you want to listen to without downloading it, but you do have the option to download or not. Only problem I have is that sometimes you're unable to listen to some songs because the text in a song will be faded for whatever reason and it tends to skip songs when you play music from a playlist.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Apple Music is already installed in any new iPhone. You can chose what music you want to listen to without downloading it, but you do have the option to download or not. Only problem I have is that sometimes you're unable to listen to some songs because the text in a song will be faded for whatever reason and it tends to skip songs when you play music from a playlist.
Apple Music is on my iPhone too, but I just choose not to subscribe.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Any new En Vogue material. I don't like how the other half of the original members left due to this catfight or whatever.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
anything by beyonce, i hate her, she can not sing, i hated how she treated the other members of destiny's child.
Actually, she can sing extremely well. Just listen to "If I Was a Boy" or "Freedom", or her rendition of the national anthem. All great vocals. I will say, however, she does have a tendency to over-sing.