What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, thankfully I did manage to get after effects to cooperate with me, and I'm almost finished with the closed captions (not fun, I can tell you that).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There's this site that I belong to where it doesn't allow pictures of voice actors to be saved.

Why?

We disabled right-clicking on the site in order to discourage other sites/wikis/etc. from taking our images without credit.

:rolleyes:

Really? That's a pity because there are a lot of really nice pictures on the site that I would like to save.

In my opinion though, it's ridiculous that this has to happen.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This is probably going to sound silly, but just the fact that I told my mom I was getting sick of having to wait for my bachelor's to come in the mail and reminded me it was just a piece of paper.

To an extent, she isn't wrong about that, but at the same time, it is just something I feel like I worked hard to get and especially with bachelor's being more stressful and making me have sleepless nights and become paranoid about my entire schedule being destroyed because classes are only offered every other quarter, I can hang it up on the wall and keep telling myself "you stuck through and didn't give up and now your hard work is on the wall" every day.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
This is probably going to sound silly, but just the fact that I told my mom I was getting sick of having to wait for my bachelor's to come in the mail
Have you tried calling the university?

I graduated early and even my degree took forever and a day to get to me. I called them and then my mom called them and we both kept calling so, I guess we annoyed them enough that they gave in.

I have friends who graduated the semester literally after me that are still waiting on their degrees.

But really, do try calling and if it is getting to a point of ridiculousness, show up at the university and go bother admissions people. You put in hard work to earn your degree and it's not fair for them to keep you waiting on it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Have you tried calling the university?

I graduated early and even my degree took forever and a day to get to me. I called them and then my mom called them and we both kept calling so, I guess we annoyed them enough that they gave in.

I have friends who graduated the semester literally after me that are still waiting on their degrees.

But really, do try calling and if it is getting to a point of ridiculousness, show up at the university and go bother admissions people. You put in hard work to earn your degree and it's not fair for them to keep you waiting on it.
My college was actually a tech college, but yeah. I just have to wait towards the end of this month to get it, but the more I have to wait, the more anxious I get. Associate's while it had its tough moments I didn't mind the wait, but having to wait for bachelor's has made me a little more annoyed cause many classes were tough (mainly my audio ones and the rest were from the toughest instructor in the program named John Cormier; you could even tell depending on how long you've been there that the students in the program stressed out the most have John Cormier.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Looks like the Kardashians are going to have a tenth anniversary special on Sunday. I really could give less of a crap. I can't believe that dumb show is already ten years old.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Friend of mine got temporarily suspended from Twitter for posting a mean tweet about Paris Hilton.