Dealing with depression and anxiety

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hats were never allowed when I was in school. There were only two exceptions to that rule: medical or religious.
I mean I can understand if it's grade school, but having it in college is ridiculous.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
How my generation got through college without phones is something.
Most of us made it through without hats as well.8)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
How my generation got through college without phones is something.
Most of us made it through without hats as well.8)
Idk, a hat is a hat to me, it's something you wear on your head. Phones keep you distracted and cause disruptions.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Family life isn't great just due to some very personal family conflicts I'd rather not discuss but, my mom has been very nice and supportive (again, not gonna question or fight it) and, my health has improved a lot thanks to medicine that actually seems to be helping my epilepsy and, that in general is helping everything look up and feel better. I'm doing worlds better in grad school (not having seizures during lectures helps that a lot) and well, I'm just glad to finally be feeling like myself again.

Again, I realize I'm only human and I'm going to make mistakes like any other human but, I feel so much better all around :smile:

*sending good vibes to anyone who may need them*

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Family life isn't great just due to some very personal family conflicts I'd rather not discuss but, my mom has been very nice and supportive (again, not gonna question or fight it) and, my health has improved a lot thanks to medicine that actually seems to be helping my epilepsy and, that in general is helping everything look up and feel better. I'm doing worlds better in grad school (not having seizures during lectures helps that a lot) and well, I'm just glad to finally be feeling like myself again.

Again, I realize I'm only human and I'm going to make mistakes like any other human but, I feel so much better all around :smile:

*sending good vibes to anyone who may need them*

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
I respect that you would rather not talk about your personal family conflicts.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I blew up at someone I love today because of a misunderstanding; I thought they had called me stupid which hurt because the last person who called me stupid day in and day out was my dad who I no longer speak to.

My relative said that I had a tough time remembering things which I took as an insult to my intelligence what with all I've achieved education-wise and, I lost it, got in their face and screamed. They said they forgive me but, I still feel absolutely horrible and again: to me, this is just proof that I'm a horrible person who doesn't deserve much of anyone or anything.

This brought up some other depressive tendencies and while I was thinking about self-harm, I can't do that to myself; I've been over a year free from self-harm and don't want to go back there.

Though, again: I just feel so horrible and like I'm someone no one asked for and what with all my illnesses and the fact that I still can't drive due to one of those illnesses until my doctor says it's alright, I'm just more and more feeling like a burden.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I blew up at someone I love today because of a misunderstanding; I thought they had called me stupid which hurt because the last person who called me stupid day in and day out was my dad who I no longer speak to.

My relative said that I had a tough time remembering things which I took as an insult to my intelligence what with all I've achieved education-wise and, I lost it, got in their face and screamed. They said they forgive me but, I still feel absolutely horrible and again: to me, this is just proof that I'm a horrible person who doesn't deserve much of anyone or anything.

This brought up some other depressive tendencies and while I was thinking about self-harm, I can't do that to myself; I've been over a year free from self-harm and don't want to go back there.

Though, again: I just feel so horrible and like I'm someone no one asked for and what with all my illnesses and the fact that I still can't drive due to one of those illnesses until my doctor says it's alright, I'm just more and more feeling like a burden.
Who drives you to and from places?