The New Weekly Survey Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. What is your favorite Disney movie? Why?

2. Do you have a song that makes you cry?

3. Favorite actor?

4. Imagine if you where somewhere where you are only allowed to bring a few things. What things would you bring?

5. Favorite website?

6. Have you ever moved?

7. Embarrassing or silly childhood moments? Did you have any bad ones?

8. Excited about iOS 11 coming out?

9. Things you almost did, but never ended up doing them?

10. Video or videos you like to play over and over again?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. What is your favorite Disney movie? Why? Oliver & Company because I like the story and Why Should I Worry is just super catchy.

2. Do you have a song that makes you cry? Sally's Song, hands down.

3. Favorite actor? Hmm... I have a lot of favorites in particular right now, but my favorite would probably have to be my avatar, who is John Larroquette.

4. Imagine if you where somewhere where you are only allowed to bring a few things. What things would you bring? My phone, Bluetooth speaker, earbuds, and e-readers.

5. Favorite website? archive.org or openlibrary.org. Either those, or fanfiction sites. Sometimes sitcom ones.

6. Have you ever moved? Yes, only once in 2000 from Massachusetts to New Hampshire.

7. Embarrassing or silly childhood moments? Did you have any bad ones? Don't want to answer my own question, sorry.

8. Excited about iOS 11 coming out? Sort of, yes and no.

9. Things you almost did, but never ended up doing them? Joined the school band.

10. Video or videos you like to play over and over again? Probably the music portions of Not My Type (Markie Post's piano playing) and A Guy Named Phantom (Part 1, with John's accordion). Both of which are Night Court episodes.

Last edited:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
1. What is your favorite Disney movie? Why? Really, really hard to choose... so many great ones. The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad is really high up there, so let's go with that one for now.

2. Do you have a song that makes you cry? Not many songs can make me outright cry, but some can on occasion make me tear up, most often Johnny Cash's "Hurt" and Death's "Voice of the Soul".

3. Favorite actor? Alan Rickman, if only for his role in Die Hard. And speaking of Die Hard, Bruce Willis is up there too.

4. Imagine if you where somewhere where you are only allowed to bring a few things. What things would you bring? Is there internet? My laptop.

5. Favorite website? Sodor Island.

6. Have you ever moved? Nope.

7. Embarrassing or silly childhood moments? Did you have any bad ones? #2many2count

8. Excited about iOS 11 coming out? IDC.

9. Things you almost did, but never ended up doing them? #3many5count

10. Video or videos you like to play over and over again? IDK.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. What is your favorite Disney movie? Why? Really, really hard to choose... so many great ones. The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad is really high up there, so let's go with that one for now.

2. Do you have a song that makes you cry? Not many songs can make me outright cry, but some can on occasion make me tear up, most often Johnny Cash's "Hurt" and Death's "Voice of the Soul".

3. Favorite actor? Alan Rickman, if only for his role in Die Hard. And speaking of Die Hard, Bruce Willis is up there too.

4. Imagine if you where somewhere where you are only allowed to bring a few things. What things would you bring? Is there internet? My laptop.

7. Embarrassing or silly childhood moments? Did you have any bad ones? #2many2count

It's all up to your imagination for the 4th question. :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Ah yeah. Johnny's cover of Hurt was pretty much his swan song.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
-Pinocchio because it was the first one I saw

-Hmmm. Good question. I really don't think so.

3. Favorite actor?

-Dean Jones (look it up if you don't know)

4. Imagine if you where somewhere where you are only allowed to bring a few things. What things would you bring?

-My cat, my iPad, my iPhone, my Wembley Fraggle plush, my Grumpy Bear, my computer, and my external hard drive.

5. Favorite website?

-YouTube, Muppet Wiki, Muppet Central, TV Tropes, and Fanfiction.net

6. Have you ever moved?

-Twice. First, when I was 13, my parents bought a new house, and we moved so my sister and I could FINALLY have our own bedrooms. The second time I was 25, and my sister and I moved out of our parents' house and into our own condo.

-Too many to even come up with. I think my worst embarrassing moment was the day I threw up in English class in the 9th grade when I was 15.

-Not really.

-Can't tell ya, don't know.

-There's this one Target commercial I found on YouTube called "Tiny Animals Go Back to School," and I just can not get enough of it!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
-Pinocchio because it was the first one I saw

-Hmmm. Good question. I really don't think so.

3. Favorite actor?

-Dean Jones (look it up if you don't know)

-My cat, my iPad, my iPhone, my Wembley Fraggle plush, my Grumpy Bear, my computer, and my external hard drive.

5. Favorite website?

-YouTube, Muppet Wiki, Muppet Central, TV Tropes, and Fanfiction.net

6. Have you ever moved?

-Twice. First, when I was 13, my parents bought a new house, and we moved so my sister and I could FINALLY have our own bedrooms. The second time I was 25, and my sister and I moved out of our parents' house and into our own condo.

-Too many to even come up with. I think my worst embarrassing moment was the day I threw up in English class in the 9th grade when I was 15.

-Not really.

-Can't tell ya, don't know.

-There's this one Target commercial I found on YouTube called "Tiny Animals Go Back to School," and I just can not get enough of it!
Thanks! :smile:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
With Halloween around the corner, I just can't resist a survey:

1. Do you like Halloween?

2. Favorite Halloween candy?

3. Favorite Halloween movie or TV special?

4. Favorite Halloween costume?

5. Ever been to a Halloween party?

6. Favorite Halloween-type song?

7. Least favorite thing to get while Trick or Treating?

8. Have you ever egged, or toilet papered a house?

9. Do you believe in The Great Pumpkin?

10. Favorite Halloween memory?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
1. Do you like Halloween?
-When I was a kid, yes, but after I turned 14, not as much as I used to.

2. Favorite Halloween candy?

-Snickers, Butterfingers, Baby Ruth, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (regular size or minis, it doesn't matter)

3. Favorite Halloween movie or TV special?

-Garfield's Halloween Adventure, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, and Halloween is Grinch Night

4. Favorite Halloween costume?

-When I was six, McDonald's had animal noses in their Happy Meals, and my sister and I got tiger noses one day, so we decided to be tigers for Halloween, and our mom hand made our costumes. When I was eight, I wanted to be Ariel, the Little Mermaid, and my mom hand made that costume as well.

5. Ever been to a Halloween party?

-Twice, once when I was eight and that was a church thing, and another when I was 13, and we went to a party that was being held by one of my mom's friends.

6. Favorite Halloween-type song?

-Monster Mash by Bobby "Boris" Pickett, or One-Eyed-One-Horned Flying Purple People Eater by Sheb Wooley

7. Least favorite thing to get while Trick or Treating?

-Apples. Plain, ordinary apples. I wanted the sugary stuff!

8. Have you ever egged, or toilet papered a house?

-No. I was a little goody-two-shoes

9. Do you believe in The Great Pumpkin?

-Why not?

10. Favorite Halloween memory?

-When I was five, my sister and I dressed up as black cats for Halloween, and we had black cat masks with whiskers on them. We scared our family cat (Pepper) right out of her gourd. She arched her back, her tail puffed up, and she started hissing at us. Then she ran under my parents' bed, and wouldn't come out.