The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
This entire week honestly.

Mental health center rejecting my health insurance, having to rush on finishing a project wayyyyy overdue for a client, I'm literally amazed I haven't killed the nearest newborn child.

(Thankfully though a woman from another center will be calling me later on today.... Hopefully).
Sorry to hear about all of this.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Today was my last day of work. Now the focus is to get ready for the move to Pennsylvania and finding a job up there. However, I will be forever grateful that I got this opportunity as a first job as a Kennel Technician.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Today was my last day of work. Now the focus is to get ready for the move to Pennsylvania and finding a job up there. However, I will be forever grateful that I got this opportunity as a first job as a Kennel Technician.
Moving won't be that bad though. I had to move when I was 1.

Still, have fun in your new place though!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Three months ago I got a fortune cookie fortune that said to remember the date three months later because my lucky star would be shining.

So, here it is three months later, and . . . nothing special or lucky happened today.

Yeah, I know fortune cookie fortunes are a bunch of hooey, but it still would have been interesting if something did, indeed, happen today.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Three months ago I got a fortune cookie fortune that said to remember the date three months later because my lucky star would be shining.

So, here it is three months later, and . . . nothing special or lucky happened today.

Yeah, I know fortune cookie fortunes are a bunch of hooey, but it still would have been interesting if something did, indeed, happen today.
"FOURTUNE COOKIES R FAEK NOOZ!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!"

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Fortune cookies have as much credibility has a Magic 8-ball.
Or a wishing well. Or the custom of making a wish and throwing two coins in a fountain.
Some descendant of P.T. Barnum goes in and picks up the coins every so often, probably laughing his a$$ off."SUCKERS!!!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was at Best Buy today, testing out all the different headphones they had available, and unfortuntely, there were only two pairs that delivered sound quality comparible to my now-broken current pair, but the problem is they both were nearly $400.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was at Best Buy today, testing out all the different headphones they had available, and unfortuntely, there were only two pairs that delivered sound quality comparible to my now-broken current pair, but the problem is they both were nearly $400.
Welp, I know someone who's gonna be going on Amazon, amirite?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently another reason it's hard to find a decent pair of headphones right now is because bass boosting is trendy right now, so most headphones are going to give you overpowering bass and underwhelming treble.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This is old news, but I'd never heard this before. I was absolutely shocked to find out that the sister from That 70s Show (the blonde girl, I forget her name right now) passed away a few years ago. Because I only became a fan of that show recently, I had no idea she had died at such a young age. Very sad and disappointing to find that out, :frown: