The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I did manage to talk to someone from a mental health center (finally) regarding my mood swings/anxiety/depression I've been dealing with lately to set myself up with a counselor and it did feel nice to finally get to really talk to someone about what's been bugging me lately and can understand where I was coming from.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The last few nights when I've turned on [adult swim], Robot Chicken has had at least one amazing crossover/cameo per episode. The first one from Monday night had the real voices of Dom DeLuise and Burt Reynolds together (All Dogs Go To Heaven, anyone?). Tuesday night's had a skit called That 00s Show where they basically reunited the cast of That 70s Show (everybody was voiced by themselves, at least to my knowledge). Wednesday night's had a hilarious mashup between Beavis and Butt-Head and the Teen Titans. Wow, whoever's in charge of adult swim's programming schedule has been picking some good episodes lately, :smile:. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Sunday night's had a parody of Solid Snake from Metal Gear (it was mostly toilet humor, but it was awesome to see them do a skit about my favorite Super Smash Bros. Brawl fighter)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The last few nights when I've turned on [adult swim], Robot Chicken has had at least one amazing crossover/cameo per episode. The first one from Monday night had the real voices of Dom DeLuise and Burt Reynolds together (All Dogs Go To Heaven, anyone?). Tuesday night's had a skit called That 00s Show where they basically reunited the cast of That 70s Show (everybody was voiced by themselves, at least to my knowledge). Wednesday night's had a hilarious mashup between Beavis and Butt-Head and the Teen Titans. Wow, whoever's in charge of adult swim's programming schedule has been picking some good episodes lately, :smile:. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Sunday night's had a parody of Solid Snake from Metal Gear (it was mostly toilet humor, but it was awesome to see them do a skit about my favorite Super Smash Bros. Brawl fighter)
I saw a small portion of All Dogs Go To Heaven once, and started crying right away.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I didn't know there were even guest stars on the show.
They have a lot of people on there. Some of the ones I can think of right now include Seth MacFarlane, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Wayne Brady, Tay Zonday, Kristin Chenoweth, Tila Tequila, Steve Aoki, Ashton Kutcher, Soleil Moone Frye, Melissa Joan Hart, 50 Cent, Phillis Diller, Weird Al Yankovic, Patrick Waburton, George Lucas, George R. R. Martin, Mark Hamill, Stan Lee, Adam West, and Billy Dee Williams :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
They have a lot of people on there. Some of the ones I can think of right now include Seth MacFarlane, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Wayne Brady, Tay Zonday, Kristin Chenoweth, Tila Tequila, Steve Aoki, Ashton Kutcher, Soleil Moone Frye, Melissa Joan Hart, 50 Cent, Phillis Diller, Weird Al Yankovic, Patrick Waburton, George Lucas, George R. R. Martin, Mark Hamill, Stan Lee, Adam West, and Billy Dee Williams :smile:
A lot or real good ones on that list. :big_grin:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A lot or real good ones on that list. :big_grin:
Yeah. It's rare that you'll ever see a George Lucas cameo on anything. That's awesome! Star Wars has always been a huge part of that show with constant skits, cameos, and references centered around the series, so I'm sure they were super excited to have him on there.