The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was watching some of my older videos from earlier this year and I noticed something about one of them that I honestly kind of feel bad about. It's about the song choice, actually (the content itself is fine). The video was a bunch of gross HTF death and injury scenes set to the song The Boxer by Simon and Garfunkle which is a funny concept, but then I remember something. SNL used that song as a tribute to the people who died in the 9/11 tragedy. Considering HTF is a violent show, I'm worried that people will think I'm making fun of the tragedy. I sometimes forget about the association that song now has with 9/11 and probably I should've been more careful when I picked the song. I would never make a skit about such an awful tragedy and I hope nobody takes this video the wrong way:
It was made as a fake "last episode" because I thought HTF had gotten cancelled at the time (although I know realize hadn't) and generally last episodes are somewhat sad, not because I wanted to offend anyone. Please remember that 1visualfxguy and 2MattTV are made to make people laugh not hurt their feelings. I've just felt a little sad after rewatching that video, though.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No classic Sesame clip on YouTube today. :smirk: hope this isn't another instance of December 2016.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Maybe you can try checking later.
No, it's always the beginning of the morning when they're up.

I dunno, usually there's a reason to it like a week of classic clips uploaded to honor something (black history month, women's day, etc). Or..... I guess in the case of last Christmas, maybe taking a break.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
No, it's always the beginning of the morning when they're up.

I dunno, usually there's a reason to it like a week of classic clips uploaded to honor something (black history month, women's day, etc). Or..... I guess in the case of last Christmas, maybe taking a break.
I checked just now and there aren't a lot of new videos.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No classic Sesame clip on YouTube today. :smirk: hope this isn't another instance of December 2016.
I remember when classic Sesame clips on YouTube were brand new. Summer 2006. First there was about twenty, then a hundred, then the floodgates opened. A number have been deleted or reposted for one reason or another- mostly copyright hassles, but I'm still glad for what's out there.
Whenever Tiny Dancer or Sesame Maniac gets hold of whole episodes, especially from the first season, that's awesome.

Sesame clips on YouTube is like a gold mine. Sometimes you find worthless rocks, other times you hit the mother lode. But for 11 years it's been a good haul so far.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I remember when classic Sesame clips on YouTube were brand new. Summer 2006. First there was about twenty, then a hundred, then the floodgates opened. A number have been deleted or reposted for one reason or another- mostly copyright hassles, but I'm still glad for what's out there.
Whenever Tiny Dancer or Sesame Maniac gets hold of whole episodes, especially from the first season, that's awesome.

Sesame clips on YouTube is like a gold mine. Sometimes you find worthless rocks, other times you hit the mother lode. But for 11 years it's been a good haul so far.
It really has, for sure. I'm patient with clips being uploaded, but I do get slightly concerned when Sesame Workshop doesn't post a classic throwback Thursday clip as part of their schedule. Not that I don't understand they have lives of their own (which they do), but when Throwback Thursday seems to be forgotten like it was in the last month of 2016, it does make me wonder.

Eh, no matter, usually like I said above it means they're probably saving up an extra classic clip for something special later on.

mr3urious

Reaction score
We should be grateful we're seeing so many classic clips pop up recently, even stuff that hasn't been shown on the show or has barely aired, like "Seven Little Monsters" or "Crack Master". Totally unthinkable in the days before the Internet, or even before YouTube.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not even just frown, but made me frustrated. So, my computer chair that I've had over 20 years which I'm now just ready to toss out cause it's coming to the end of the road pretty much destroyed my headphones.

Wires got caught in the bottom and now they're ruined.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Welp, I know someone who's gonna be going on Amazon, amirite?

But in all seriousness . . . twenty years? I can't even find a decent non-leather chain that'll last longer than a couple of years! Chairs are always so cheaply made anymore.