The worst/ugliest CGI you've ever seen

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I hope this hasn't been done before. I thought it would be an interesting thread idea.

Just to make it clear, this is not the "Worst CGI kids films" thread. This thread is for the ugliest, creepiest, or just plain worst CGI you've ever seen. You can include movies, TV shows/cartoons, commercials, special effects, et cetera.

Anyway, one example I've seen is this series of local ads for a company called Mr. Roof:
That dancing nail looks like it came from a PS1 game!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I mean, I like the Blue Tax commercials. But that CGI is just ugly.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I mean, I like the Blue Tax commercials. But that CGI is just ugly.
I don't like the commercials or the animation. Max has a really annoying voice and he sounds like he drank waaaay too much caffeine.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Mr. Enter does have a point: some of the songs are really good, but the Gaithers' attempt at dabbling in animation left a lot to be desired.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Mr. Enter does have a point: some of the songs are really good, but the Gaithers' attempt at dabbling in animation left a lot to be desired.
I don't know why, but that made me laugh so hard for some reason.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, I thought the CGI in Medal of Honor: European Assault was pretty cheap, even for its time (2005) - the characters look like freaking puppets.

Does it stop it from being a good game?

Minus the fact that you don't get any SAVE POINTS!!!!!! :mad: .....no. but even for a 2005 game for 6th gen consoles, it felt very cheaply animated.