Video: Sesame Street cast panel at the Sillicon Valley Comic Con

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Getting back to the topic at hand, the schedule for the Fanbox Expo has been finalized, and the Q&A panel and sing-along with the SST cast will be Saturday at 12:10, followed by the photo-op at 12:50, but the cast may be there for autographs the whole weekend, I'm not sure: the fan package is also supposed to include a meet-and-greet.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Getting back to the topic at hand, the schedule for the Fanbox Expo has been finalized, and the Q&A panel and sing-along with the SST cast will be Saturday at 12:10, followed by the photo-op at 12:50, but the cast may be there for autographs the whole weekend, I'm not sure: the fan package is also supposed to include a meet-and-greet.
Are you still planning on going?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm back and had a great time. I'll write up more about my experience in greater detail later and share some pics and video with you guys, but I did want to say I saw exactly what you guys were saying about Caroll: it was a tad difficult to talk to him because his voice was so soft and quiet, I was straining to hear him; likewise, when Debi wasn't speaking for him, one of his chaperones would.

And sorry @antsamthompson9, I don't know why, but Alison turned out to be a no-show, so I wasn't able to find out anything about her or Dr. Long appearing in anything special for Season 50 - in fact, they all seemed rather vague about what's going on about Season 50; I believe it was either Alan or Roscoe who said the production staff was in the process of putting together ideas for Season 50, and Bob said that there was the possibility of more live appearances like concerts and things like that.

Like I said, I'll go into more detail with you guys later.