The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Holy crap, hit over 2,000 posts. Only took 13 years. Better slow down.

I know I'll never be in the same league as Snowthy, Sarge, or Drtooth who used to eat 2,000 posts for breakfast. But each post I always tried to put as much thought into as possible, instead of posting for posts' sake.

And if I can't say anything positive, I won't post at all.
And I won't waste my time with drivel like like "Gnarly!', "Gadzooks!", or "Long Live Joe Raposo's Rotting Corpse!"

And thank you for the likes, everybody. If a post helped make somebody's day a little brighter, I did my job.`

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Holy crap, hit over 2,000 posts. Only took 13 years. Better slow down.

I know I'll never be in the same league as Snowthy, Sarge, or Drtooth who used to eat 2,000 posts for breakfast. But each post I always tried to put as much thought into as possible, instead of posting for posts' sake.

And if I can't say anything positive, I won't post at all.
And I won't waste my time with drivel like like "Gnarly!', "Gadzooks!", or "Long Live Joe Raposo's Rotting Corpse!"

And thank you for the likes, everybody. If a post helped make somebody's day a little brighter, I did my job.`
Congratulations!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My bachelor's degree finally showed up in the mail today! :big_grin: Yeaaaahhhh booooiiii!

All that stress paid off, for sure.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
My bachelor's degree finally showed up in the mail today! :big_grin: Yeaaaahhhh booooiiii!

All that stress paid off, for sure.
I'm currently working on my Bachelor's, and I hear ya about the stress! Congratulations, though!

Anyway, as for what made me smile today? Today's Google Doodle! Sooooo cuuuuuuute!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I went to a local version of Comic-Con yesterday and SO many awesome things happened. I met Kel Mitchell (of Keenan and Kel fame), fistbumped with him, and told him how I loved his brief appearance on Robot Chicken (he was impressed that I knew about that lol). I also met John Ratzenberger (the guy who voices Ham in Toy Story and is in every other Pixar film ever), Wallace Shawn (the guy from The Princess Bride who voices Rex on Toy Story and Bertram on Family Guy), and Kevin Sussman (the actor who plays Stuart on The Big Bang Theory). They were all really nice and it was very enjoyable to finally meet some of my childhood pop culture icons in person. I also played a game of Big Bang Theory trivia and won, got some Chinese food to eat afterwards, got an awesome print of the Bob's Burgers cast dressed as The Avengers and took selfies with tons of amazing cosplayers (including people dressed as Skeletor from He-Man, Mabel from Gravity Falls, Louise from Bob's Burgers, Jareth from Labyrinth, and a Storm Trooper). Oh yeah and additionally, I was very excited to see someone wearing a button with a picture of Cuddles from Happy Tree Friends on it while I was at the convention. I wasn't expecting to see anything HTF there. That's awesome :smile:.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I went to a local version of Comic-Con yesterday and SO many awesome things happened. I met Kel Mitchell (of Keenan and Kel fame), fistbumped with him, and told him how I loved his brief appearance on Robot Chicken (he was impressed that I knew about that lol). I also met John Ratzenberger (the guy who voices Ham in Toy Story and is in every other Pixar film ever), Wallace Shawn (the guy from The Princess Bride who voices Rex on Toy Story and Bertram on Family Guy), and Kevin Sussman (the actor who plays Stuart on The Big Bang Theory). They were all really nice and it was very enjoyable to finally meet some of my childhood pop culture icons in person. I also played a game of Big Bang Theory trivia and won, got some Chinese food to eat afterwards, got an awesome print of the Bob's Burgers cast dressed as The Avengers and took selfies with tons of amazing cosplayers (including people dressed as Skeletor from He-Man, Mabel from Gravity Falls, Louise from Bob's Burgers, Jareth from Labyrinth, and a Storm Trooper). Oh yeah and additionally, I was very excited to see someone wearing a button with a picture of Cuddles from Happy Tree Friends on it while I was at the convention. I wasn't expecting to see anything HTF there. That's awesome :smile:.
You got to meet Kel, John, and Wallace? Were they all nice people?