Frank Oz' Muppet documentary "Muppet Guys Talking" premiering at SXSW on March 12, 2017

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is this available on Streaming? I have Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime? and Xfinity Cable?
I just checked through Xfinity and I don't see it.

I'd remain hopeful though, they had I AM BIG BIRD On Demand last year, but it was for like one weekend only.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Just saw a preview and it looks to be a good one. It will have Oz, Brill, Nelson, Goelz, and Barretta. It's been in development for a few years now. It is produced by Oz's wife (who actually came up with the idea) and also the guy who is head of the Legacy, i think. It's set to come out next year. Anyway, it looks to be a good one!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I hope this one gets to come on TV somewhere like Being Elmo did. Sadly IABB didn't get that chance.

gravy

Reaction score
Just saw a preview and it looks to be a good one. It will have Oz, Brill, Nelson, Goelz, and Barretta. It's been in development for a few years now. It is produced by Oz's wife (who actually came up with the idea) and also the guy who is head of the Legacy, i think. It's set to come out next year. Anyway, it looks to be a good one!
Where'd you see it?

BEAR 2

Reaction score
It was On Demand for one weekend after it was released: that's how I got to see it.

Yeah, but the DVD is really hard to get; same with Being Elmo.
You can purchase I Am Big Bird from iTunes.