What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I'm playing BloodRayne for the first time (and oh my God she is so hot. :stick_out_tongue:) and I got to my first major boss battle where I have to kill a queen spider.

I kept getting killed no matter what I try. :rolleyes: eh, whatever. I'll try more tomorrow I guess.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Getting further into BloodRayne, of course, as soon as I manage to get the battery for the elevator, a ton of guards are near by and I die. :rolleyes: rage quit for tonight.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As much as I didn't ever want to . . . I switched to Chrome.

As much as I don't want to support the Hitler of the internet, they keep kinking up YouTube to the point that you can't use it properly in any other browser but Chrome, and I use YouTube for so much that I had to switch.

And, admittedly . . . :sigh: YouTube really does work leaps and bounds better in Chrome than other browsers. I can actually watch 60fps videos smoothly now, and colors aren't distorted.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Speaking of which, I found a pretty helpful video that actually gives a little hack on uninstalling internet explorer:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Ugh, I hated using Internet Explorer. It always took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to load a page. I always use either Firefox or Chrome now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean, it could be worse.....

You could be using internet explorer right now.
I used to use Internet Explorer. I actually liked Internet Explorer. The only reason I gave up Internet Explorer in the first place was because YouTube intentionally stopped working properly in Internet Explorer and could no longer watch videos in any other playback option than 360 and 720.

I switched to Opera because it's the only browser that looks and behaves as closer to Internet Explorer than any other browser out there.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
My college was actually a tech college, but yeah. I just have to wait towards the end of this month to get it, but the more I have to wait, the more anxious I get. Associate's while it had its tough moments I didn't mind the wait, but having to wait for bachelor's has made me a little more annoyed cause many classes were tough (mainly my audio ones and the rest were from the toughest instructor in the program named John Cormier; you could even tell depending on how long you've been there that the students in the program stressed out the most have John Cormier.
Aw sorry :/