Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, again, some of Nanto's stuff has disappeared earlier this year, so it seems like nothing is sacred anymore.
Take my assumption with a grain of salt, but it just sounded to me like the videos were just blocked, not fully taken down.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Might as well be the same thing: nobody can see them either way.

Going through my favorites just a minute ago, I can confirm some more of what's bitten the dust recently:

- #2748 (Sesame Maniac)
- #1206 (Sesame Maniac)
- #1285 (Tiny Dancer)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I made this as individual thread, but I'm still waking up and I didn't think of posting it here instead:

So, we're all aware that Sesame Workshop seems to not take kindly to street scenes being uploaded/at least 15 minutes.

Well.... I was just talking to The original telly monster and he told me that two of his uploads (Five People in my Family and Elmo's Alphabet Soup) got taken down from the Workshop and he received a copyright strike. This year has not been good for Sesame clips at all.

This is literally the first time I've heard them take down just inserts alone, and this makes me nervous. I do get that it's their material, but it bugs me how after not having any issue with the individual clips being uploaded for 11 years now, they suddenly have a bug up their *** about it. :rolleyes:
Who is The Original Telly Monster?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Might as well be the same thing: nobody can see them either way.

Going through my favorites just a minute ago, I can confirm some more of what's bitten the dust recently:

- #2748 (Sesame Maniac)
- #1206 (Sesame Maniac)
- #1285 (Tiny Dancer)
2749 better not be next. I'll be ****** if it is.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I made this as individual thread, but I'm still waking up and I didn't think of posting it here instead:

So, we're all aware that Sesame Workshop seems to not take kindly to street scenes being uploaded/at least 15 minutes.

Well.... I was just talking to The original telly monster and he told me that two of his uploads (Five People in my Family and Elmo's Alphabet Soup) got taken down from the Workshop and he received a copyright strike. This year has not been good for Sesame clips at all.

This is literally the first time I've heard them take down just inserts alone, and this makes me nervous. I do get that it's their material, but it bugs me how after not having any issue with the individual clips being uploaded for 11 years now, they suddenly have a bug up their *** about it. :rolleyes:
Where's the thread?

wiley207

Reaction score
Just uploaded a sketch from my childhood that hasn't had a separate standalone upload yet...

wiley207

Reaction score
Uh-oh, two of my "Sesame Street" spoofs got blocked by SesameWorkshop! But it could be because they were spoofs (not exactly "YouTube Poops," but you get the idea), and SesameWorkshop must've found them in poor taste or something (there was virtually nothing inappropriate about them too!)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Uh-oh, two of my "Sesame Street" spoofs got blocked by SesameWorkshop! But it could be because they were spoofs (not exactly "YouTube Poops," but you get the idea), and SesameWorkshop must've found them in poor taste or something (there was virtually nothing inappropriate about them too!)
What were the spoofs about?

wiley207

Reaction score
What were the spoofs about?
There was one where I took the "Bob, Luis and the Train Tunnel Picture" sketch, where it starts sped up REALLY fast, and then when the train zooms into the camera you hear the Viacom "V of Doom" theme. The other was where I took the "Bunmaster" exercise show from "Rocko's Modern Life" ("And a one, and a two, and a one...") and had Sesame Street News interrupt it (using the "Cinderella Prepares for the Ball" sketch) because of how "Bunmaster" was always getting interrupted by special reports in the show.

Hmm, I'm starting to see a connection. Both use content owned by VIACOM in some way. Maybe SesameWorkshop doesn't want anything to do with the company?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
They haven't been taking too kindly to their material being posted anymore, so I think you just became a victim of their responses.