The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Never heard of it, but then again, I don't have Amazon, so I don't know what they're putting out, other than it sounds like they finally gave Sid & Marty Krofft the okay for their new SIGMUND AND THE SEA MONSTERS series.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Never heard of it, but then again, I don't have Amazon, so I don't know what they're putting out, other than it sounds like they finally gave Sid & Marty Krofft the okay for their new SIGMUND AND THE SEA MONSTERS series.
I thought that show had already been out for like a year.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Am I the only one who noticed that the back of Rizzo's jacket said "The Ratty Duke Show" on "Muppets Tonight?"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought that show had already been out for like a year.
No, they just did a pilot, they've been waiting all this time for it to go to series, which it finally did.

They have, however, had like an eight-episode miniseries reboot of ELECTRAWOMAN & DYNAGIRL, however, but I forget which service streamed that one.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, @D'Snowth can, of course, back me up on this one, but um....

From watching some of his Steve videos, am I the only one who thinks there's a smaaaaaaaaall hint of a Richard Hunt-esque voice in it? (Assuming that was your intention).

...maybe I'm just thinking that cause Steve looks like the purple monster from the Frazzletones.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I very first started performing Steve prior to getting on YouTube, yeah, I tried to sound like Richard a little, mainly because I was a dumb teenager at the time, and I was certain that I'd be performing on SST one day, and that Steve would eventually become my signature character (much like how Steve Whitmire played around with a rat puppet he found in a box and it became Rizzo). Overtime however, as I grew into the character and tried shifting away from trying to be like the Muppets to being more myself, I eventually just started pitching my own voice higher and adding a bit of a neurotic twang for a childlike quality, and that's Steve's voice.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The dream of performing Steve on Sesame Street (which sounds cool) reminds me of when my 18-year-old self wanted to start a DVD company in hopes of getting Sesame Workshop giving me the license to release all of the seasons on DVD uncut.

6 years later, I just find myself stupid thinking that, even if it would be a dream come true.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has ever related to a character on a show and then claimed I 'hated them' because their situation was eerily similar to mine? (I related to Todoroki from My Hero Academia but, I'm not sure many peeps on this forum let alone this site like anime :stick_out_tongue:)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who honestly likes going to chick fill a putting their views aside? I mean, their chicken is awesome.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hear! Hear!

However, I won't be shopping at Hobby Lobby - which has always been one of my go-to places for art and craft supplies - since they endorsed and contributed to Trump's campaign; not to mention they've been getting busted for shady business practices lately.