Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Any Del

Reaction score
Now #3860 is gone as well. Both the Noggin/PBS verisons.

Any Del

Reaction score
Y'all better start saving your favorite videos. Its only a matter of time before they're all gone.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has already been discussed on here, but there's something that's been on my mind for quite a while:

How come @Schfifty and Sesame Maniac/Hooperfan receiving countless copyright strikes and having their street scene videos deleted by SW, yet that Rohail Hashmi nuisance is still getting away with uploading FULL EPISODES which SW has already had a problem with for quite a while?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has already been discussed on here, but there's something that's been on my mind for quite a while:

How come @Schfifty and Sesame Maniac/Hooperfan receiving countless copyright strikes and having their street scene videos deleted by SW, yet that Rohail Hashmi nuisance is still getting away with uploading FULL EPISODES which SW has already had a problem with for quite a while?
Probably cause his videos don't come up as easily when searched for. I recently uploaded "Good Morning, Morning" by Herry Monster and checked first to see if the full ending was intact. I then noticed a copy from Rohail oddly enough had been posted in 2014 (which, surprise, surprise, he just took from Sesamestreet.org).

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
Probably cause his videos don't come up as easily when searched for. I recently uploaded "Good Morning, Morning" by Herry Monster and checked first to see if the full ending was intact. I then noticed a copy from Rohail oddly enough had been posted in 2014 (which, surprise, surprise, he just took from Sesamestreet.org).
How did Rohail download his videos from sesame street.org though? I download the youtube videos of my favorites from a site called Keepvid.