And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually now ended up un-liking Ben Shapiro's Facebook page..... I thought he seemed like a guy who shows his sources when reporting news.... But I was wrong.

While there are certain debates I'll give him props for (like how ridiculous "white privilege" is and how everyone with a pale skin color automatically has that "privilege"), I've now just begun to realize he's another biased extreme right conservative that posts false, made-up stories that only appear on ""the daily wire" and this is why I feel like the only news Network I trust now is bbc. :rolleyes:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The only news worth reading today is the Weekly World News, with such riveting headlines like "Six-Toed Stripper Marries Two-Headed Goat".
How about " Elvis Still Alive Selling Amway In Alabama".
"96-Year-Old Quadriplegic Gives Birth To Octoplets".

Give some college kids a printing press, let them smoke a few bags of homegrown weed, give them some Oreos (and Cool Ranch Doritos) for their munchies fix, and you got a cottage industry.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think it's finally donned on my why conservatives keep blaming Obama for bringing racism back to America - it's yet another example of them blaming somebody else for their own doing: think about it, up until Obama became President, conservatives really had no reason to be racist, then here comes our first black President, which sent them off the deep end, and gave them a reason to start pushing racism again, therefore, they say it's his fault, when it's really their own fault.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I'm just waiting for conservatives to start having hissy fits saying they'll move to Canada if a democrat becomes our next president.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They're too busy trying to force everyone else to move to Canada if they don't like it here.

But that brings to mind an interesting thought: again, this is the United States of America - a country where people have the freedom to be who they are and what they are; a country of diversity and inclusion, which conservatives seem to have an issue with. If they have such an issue with the very thing of what America is supposed to be, maybe they should be the ones to move out of the country if they don't like it that much. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I personally see both parties in the far area having issues of trying to change how people live.

Like, I won't lie, I'm now slowly just beginning to let people who feel like they're the opposite sex and want a sex change go on with their lives as long as they don't get all hissy being like "Did ghu just asoom my jender?!" And trying to play the victim blah blah. Just like how I eventually learned to accept if people are bi/gay as long as they, in return, can respect people who are straight.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, again, I really only see people on the right taking issue with those things, like the so-called "SJWs." I hardly ever see the kind of extremes coming from these groups of people that the right always says these groups always display. I mean, the whole, "They won't stop shoving their lifestyles down our throats" thing? Yeah, never see it that way. And as I said in my confession several pages back, getting to actually know some of these people, like Jamie for example, what the right perceives as them "shoving their lifestyle down our throats," is anything but: they're not trying to force everyone else in the world to be gay, or trying to take over the world with gayness, or even trying to drive straight people out of the country - they just want to be treated like everyone else, and fit in with everyone else without being attacked for who or what they are. But again, it's usually the right I see who seem to think this equates to extremism and "shoving lifestyles down our throats."

Same with Black Lives Matter: the right is trying to get them labeled as a hate group because they feel they're a threat to their very "White Privilege," when in fact, BLM is a response to hate group, and their message, like gay people, is loud and clear: they just want to fit in with the world and not have to worry about their very lives when they step foot out of the house simply because of the color of their skin. This is why Kaepernick and other athletes in the NFL are protesting right now: too many of their people have lost their lives because of racist a-holes in a country where the right is trying to turn this into a normal, everyday thing . . . and, of course, because the right feels this is what America is all about, they're getting butthurt over them being "disrespectful" to the country and flag - and admit it, Trump is stirring this up with his demands that the NFL fire these athletes for standing up (or, in this case, kneeling) for their basic human rights that the right doesn't want them to have. I mean, what's more important: a piece of cloth that can be replaced if anything happens to it, or human lives that can't be replaced when they're taken? According the right, the piece of cloth.

Again, this is why I find it odd and somewhat amusing when the right always accuses the left of being a bunch of crybabies and snowflakes when the right is always the ones getting butthurt over things like this.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I mean, what's more important: a piece of cloth that can be replaced if anything happens to it, or human lives that can't be replaced when they're taken? According the right, the piece of cloth.
So the flag is just a piece of cloth? REALLY?!!! Have you ever attended a funeral of a military member or veteran when the honor guard folds the flag and hands it to the surviving family member and utters the words, "On behalf of the President of the United States and a grateful nation, please accept this flag as a symbol
of our appreciation for your loved one’s honorable and faithful service.” And then come back here and tell me it's just a piece of cloth that can be replaced.