Favorite African animal?

Favorite Asian animal?

Favorite Australian animal?

AfricAnimalAZ

Reaction score
Favorite African animal?

Favorite Asian animal?

Favorite Australian animal?

Where do I begin? The above are challenge questions!!!! I'll list a few for each. The lists may be long for some as there's more than one for all three categories here (beginning with the most favorite in every list first) - *apologies in advance.

Favorite African animal(s): The African lion, cheetah, leopard, elephant, flamingo, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest

Favorite Asian animal(s): Tiger, Asiatic lion (a small population lives in Asia), panda, snow leopard, peacock

(*This is also hard - which ones do I NOT like? *)
Favorite Australian animal(s) is/are: Koala, kangaroo (there might be a tie between those two), wombat, wallaby, bilby, and platypus (*just to even it out)

*NOTE: I think some of these answers give away that I like big cats! Also, now I can't decide whether I like African or Australian animals more - this was all fun, but very challenging! : )

AfricAnimalAZ

Reaction score
Favorite American animal?
This requires another list. Still enjoyable, though.

Favorite American animal(s): Bear (brown and polar, and not really sure, but will count polar bears even if they don't live in America : ) ), mountain lion, lynx, bobcat, heron, crane, cardinal, raven, and bald eagle

I think that's it!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
This requires another list. Still enjoyable, though.

Favorite American animal(s): Bear (brown and polar, and not really sure, but will count polar bears even if they don't live in America : ) ), mountain lion, lynx, bobcat, heron, crane, cardinal, raven, and bald eagle

I think that's it!
They sure do count in my book!

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
*NOTE: I think some of these answers give away that I like big cats! Also, now I can't decide whether I like African or Australian animals more - this was all fun, but very challenging! : )
I like big cats, too. I also like little cats. I like any kind of cat! As if my avatar isn't a dead giveaway (that's my cat in the avatar, btw)

AfricAnimalAZ

Reaction score
I like big cats, too. I also like little cats. I like any kind of cat! As if my avatar isn't a dead giveaway (that's my cat in the avatar, btw)
Right, your avatar definitely helps recognize Snowball and Wembley (*I know because you've mentioned your feline friend on 'Muppet Pundit' before...I'm Saba, another one of the visitors who pops in on the blog often, so I remembered her name from one of your comments there). That said, I almost forgot. Aside from us, I know one other person who likes cats... : )

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Right, your avatar definitely helps recognize Snowball and Wembley (*I know because you've mentioned your feline friend on 'Muppet Pundit' before...I'm Saba, another one of the visitors who pops in on the blog often, so I remembered her name from one of your comments there). That said, I almost forgot. Aside from us, I know one other person who likes cats... : )
Hmmm, does that other person who likes cats have anything to do with the Fraggle in my avatar? :coy::laugh::smile: