And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since when do white guys wear their pants like that?

But, in other news, after eight months, Trump finally did something decent for a change by waiving a 100-year-old law to allow aid to be shipping into Puerto Rico faster.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Why would you even wear those like that in the first place? :rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since when do white guys wear their pants like that?
Because stupid-*** white guys who were obviously raised by failed parents and talk like they're from the hood and use "yo" in every sentence.

Like, literally, come down to New England and you'll see pleanty.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Because stupid-*** white guys who were obviously raised by failed parents and talk like they're from the hood and use "yo" in every sentence.
Hey, I use "yo" a lot. :stick_out_tongue:
Like, literally, come down to New England and you'll see pleanty.
Well, I'm down south, so I guess I'd have to "come up" instead. :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey, I use "yo" a lot. :stick_out_tongue:
Eh, I'm guilty myself. I just hate anyone who talks like they're from the hood regardless of what race you are like "yo wassup b how you doin' yo les bounce son ay yo dat **** is DOPE mah *****" you get what I'm saying.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But, in other news, after eight months, Trump finally did something decent for a change by waiving a 100-year-old law to allow aid to be shipping into Puerto Rico faster.
And now Trump just ruined it already by forcing the victims to pay for the aid sent to them. ******* piece of **** *******.

And now, in addition to standing up for your rights, Trump's also wanting being gay to be grounds for employees to be fired as well. Jim Henson would have never fired Richard Hunt, Kermit Love, Don Sahlin, Ed Christie, Kevin Clash, or anyone else for that reason.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, at this point, even if it means we have Mike Pence, I'm willing to bet Trump's gonna end up being impeached by 2018. It's only a matter of time.